• ...and so much more!
  • mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    that;s pretty awesome y'all. PS Ruth and I will be at big town if y'all wanna cash in on my offer wink wink. PS happy thanksgiving :p:p:p

Happy turkey day everyone.

Headed to the grandkids place for a wall staring contest with the daughter's liberal in-laws. Hope there is plenty of Jack ...

Planning on going to Big town. How will I know which one of the fine, upstanding shit-talkers iz you?

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Happy turkey day everyone.

Headed to the grandkids place for a wall staring contest with the daughter's liberal in-laws. Hope there is plenty of Jack ...

Planning on going to Big town. How will I know which one of the fine, upstanding shit-talkers iz you?

Give 'em hell! The liberals, that is.

pistolpadre

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Dusty .. good job getting a thread with everyone on it.. i was going to have a prayer thread.. since we all seem to be here .. duhhh

Lord on this Thanksgiving we pray that you might watch over all of our families and our extended family of TGT folks.. were a motley lot Lord, but rarely do more than "talk" about stuff.. and for what it's worth young'n hasn't driven over any old ladies yards. glockster and D haven't shot each other.. yet.. Sugar did have that little party the other night, but no small critters we're harmed, Clarke has kept the peace, and the price on his "women" low.. TX dad, and the other glock lover keep us laughing .. army zack, and txdarkhorses are giving "das" life lessons, and of course Angelia is in the kitchen making sandwiches.. Roberts on the back porch watering down good beer to serve to his guests . Dave is trying to make his honda sound like a Harley and that Pard of mine hasn't needed bailing out of jail for ni on four months, were trying not to corrupt sonofatxgun, but it might be to late, and Flash is well he's flash.. and like the rest of them not mentioned our friend..

Father on a serious note we ask that you please watch over those who are in need.. we haven't heard from Greg in sometime, and hope you have him and Elbe in the palm of your hand. and we hope Bob Ford is looking down on us and laughing.

It's Thanksgiving and Lord we give thanks for all we have.. our family and especially our friends.. All our bounty comes from you father.. we thank you with all our hears and souls.. and in your holy name ask that you watch over us in the year ahead..

Last edited:

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    International flair here today. I've got a French national, a Canadian and a Cuban over for lunch.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    If our Indian friends had not taught us to grow PoPcorn all would have been lost. Enjoy the holiday and remember who the Pilgrims gave thanks to, and why they they became colonist in the first place.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    No turkey day for me. I'm down with the cruds and because there are going to be elderly, infants and a few pregnant women there my wife and I decided that it would be best for me to sit this one out.

My dog Tucker and I are laid up in bed watching the nature channel hoping we don't run out of Kleenex.

Dhayes

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Idaho Falls,Idaho
    No turkey day for me. I'm down with the cruds and because there are going to be elderly, infants and a few pregnant women there my wife and I decided that it would be best for me to sit this one out.

My dog Tucker and I are laid up in bed watching the nature channel hoping we don't run out of Kleenex.
    Sorry to hear that. Maybe your wife will bring you a plate of food. Try to have a good day with Tucker watching TV :)

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Thought I would share this.
    e7y2ugeq.jpg

I always wondered about the brown tint.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011

Dude, that blows! Hope someone snuck you a plate of goodies and you get well soon

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Chasewhat0
    Top Bottom