• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • res1b3uq

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    The idea that one judge can stop an action involving the entire United States is, and always has been, a bunch of crap. All they have to do is keep looking until they find that one judge-------

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    This is the direct result of people mistakenly calling the Constitution a "living document". By living, what they really mean is that what is allowed and what isn't is a flavor of the moment thing determined by the most current court rulings, which is just pure and utter BS plain and simple. A civil right is a civil right is a civil right and no progression of time will ever change that.

Code3GT

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 12, 2008
    Austin
    This is the direct result of people mistakenly calling the Constitution a "living document". By living, what they really mean is that what is allowed and what isn't is a flavor of the moment thing determined by the most current court rulings, which is just pure and utter BS plain and simple. A civil right is a civil right is a civil right and no progression of time will ever change that.

well said, sir

Texas42

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Texas
    You can add the "National Parks Conservation Association" to the list of anti gun people who will never receive a penny from me if I can help it. . . . Concealed carry and poaching. . . .right. That makes sense.

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    The Washington Government is in breach of contract with Texas and every other state.

That breach has rendered the Union null and void.

Our patriotic ancestors left that union with good reason and never rejoined.

It is time we demand our independence from the Federal Mafia!

If we do not, then what sort of a future are we condemning our children to?

TexasIndependence.jpg

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Hah, "environmental impact". What impact can people carrying concealed handguns have!? This is what happens when you take common sense out of the equation. Laws requiring extensive environmental impact studies when common sense tells us that there will be none are asinine.

I can't remember the last time I was in a National Park, but I certainly won't go without a handgun. I love backpacking, but I won't go on a backpacking trip without a gun. It's just asking for trouble to do it. I've been in places where help was as far as a couple of days away. Getting word out would have taken at least a day and a half...

GPtwins

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Sachse, Tx
    I actually changed my vacation plans for this year. I was going to visit one of our national parks but decided that a Texas State Park is in order instead. Funny thing is, they are right next to each other. Can you guess which one?

jgedmond

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Spring
    I actually changed my vacation plans for this year. I was going to visit one of our national parks but decided that a Texas State Park is in order instead. Funny thing is, they are right next to each other. Can you guess which one?

BBRSP instead of BBNP?

lonewolf23c

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 2, 2008
    Idaho
    You can add the "National Parks Conservation Association" to the list of anti gun people who will never receive a penny from me if I can help it. . . . Concealed carry and poaching. . . .right. That makes sense.

Alright how many people carrying a concealed pistol think ok, today I'm going to Yellowstone National Park to hunt Yogi the bear with my 9mm pistol.

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    Alright how many people carrying a concealed pistol think ok, today I'm going to Yellowstone National Park to hunt Yogi the bear with my 9mm pistol.

How many with a small child think that Yogi might be hunting us?

Why is it ok for a bear to defend its cub, but not ok for us to defend ours?

JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas

That's it right there. The attitude and the selling point has been to describe illegal hunting of game and criminals looking to kill people as the people that were being allowed to carry.

I heard talk also that eluded to people carrying loaded guns as if to be talking about hunting gear ready to hunt, not law abiding citizens carrying a concealed "hand gun".

They talk apples to get support for corn flakes and people fall for it.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The irony is carry in parks was legal until Ronald Reagan banned it.

All we are doing is returning it "to the way things used to be"

grumpybutt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2008
    Spring
    It's "YOUR PARK", it's OUR PARK, it's about time to take America back from big government, your going to wake up one morning vary soon with no rights to stand on, and all you'll be able to do is piss and morn.

Old Man of the Mountain

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2009
    The States created the Federal Government, not the other way around.

The Federal Government was never formed to rule over the States, and American Law says so quite clearly.

The self proclaimed Demigods in Washington D.C. (Devil in Carnate) have no legal justification for the things that they do.

Top Bottom