• MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    Well, you decide.
    I just talked to a friend of mine that knows this woman. I was told that Goodwin was a drug dealer, constantly harrased people in the neighborhood, and had broke into Hopkins home more than once. Prior to the shooting, Goodwin attacked 61 year old hopkins causing neck injuries. On the morning of the shooting, Goodwin had forced her way into Hopkins home and was shot!
    Is this justice? I dont think it is!

Woman convicted of murder San Angelo Standard Times Mobile
    Hopkins said when she heard a knock on the door, she grabbed her pepper spray and pistol — a custom she picked up since she said she was beaten up by Goodwin. As Goodwin made her way to Hopkins’ porch, the 61-year-old defendant said she told Goodwin to leave her alone. When Goodwin reached the porch, Hopkins reported she sprayed her neighbor with pepper spray, and when that didn’t stop her from advancing, shot her once with the pistol.
    Target Sports

MR Redneck

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    The great country of West Texas
    if it was outside it could be charged as deadly conduct or "murder", if it was inside (uninvited) then it could be self defense.

too many unknowns to know everything.
    I was told by someone who knows Hopkins that the person was kicking at the door. Hopkins opened the door and pepper sprayed Goodwin as she tried to come in. After Goodwin continued to enter, Hopkins shot her.
    My friend said it all happened about 7:15 am.
    From what I understand, Goodwin was in he front door whe nshe got shot.

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    According to the San Angelo Standard times, these two had been at each other, aggravating and agitating for some time. The killer was assessed 20 years in the Pen. The other party, eternity where only God knows the location. Carrying on a never ending feud with another person often ends with a killing. There are plenty of sons of B-----s that need killing but the State rather forbids us taking care of it ourselves and they often let the ones that deserve immediate attention to languish for years on Death Row. Chalk that one up to two bit ambulance chasing lawyers.

There may come a time and place where we individuals may have to kill someone to protect life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness but there is often a lot of paperwork, trial, much money for defense involved and it may or may not be worth the effort. In today's world with zombies everywhere it could become necessary but avoidance of their areas and them can go a long way to a peaceful life and existance..But be prepared and willing if necessary.

Top Bottom