• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    Hell, I saw the show and didnt even know who he was. Is he the kid that unloads the truck for ACDC?

no, he's some fag that puts voodoo spells on 15 yr old girls.

just another piece of scum tearing at the fabric of america. what else is new?

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I saw the show and when he took the rounds I thought....One less spoiled rich kid!

BABY, BABY BABY OHHHHHH BABY! Crap! Give me a break!

Flash

Jason

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Austiin area
    I saw they sell JB targets at Toys R Us in the poster section... I might have to buy a couple for my next trip to the ranch...

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Check out the clip (it's high def so you can watch it full screen) from .21 to .24. Nick's gun has a stovepipe jam.....

Also note that in typical Metro fashion, several rounds go through the windshield of the vehicle behind the little girl..er..Bieber. Those boys couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from INSIDE the barn.........

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    You know, the one thing I can't say I've ever seen on TV before is anyone clear a malfunction in their gun. I personally think it would be cool as hell to see an actor/actress actually do this, or speed reload.....you know actual realistic stuff. ;) lol

AcidFlashGordon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    You know, the one thing I can't say I've ever seen on TV before is anyone clear a malfunction in their gun. I personally think it would be cool as hell to see an actor/actress actually do this, or speed reload.....you know actual realistic stuff. ;) lol

From what I've heard from friend who have seen The Expendables, Stalone does some speed loading of a couple of 1911s I think, in one of the scenes.

CZ guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Left of Galveston Bay
    My 11 year old granddaughter calls him Justina. I wonder if she figured something out we haven't?

I don't care if Ziva on NCIS can clear a malfunction or speed load. She is ........ uh.... nice.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    no, he's some fag that puts voodoo spells on 15 yr old girls.

just another piece of scum tearing at the fabric of america. what else is new?

My students can't get enough of him and I can't get enough silence hahaha... It was so glorious to see him get riddled with bullets.

Top Bottom