Gun Zone Deals

..kalifornia libtards, ya gotta love 'em..

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whisky

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    In a stunning development that almost certainly torpedoes Yee's quest for statewide office, the San Francisco Democrat wound up glum and disoriented in a federal courtroom Wednesday. The politician who introduced anti-gun-violence legislation is now charged with trafficking in firearms and public corruption in an FBI undercover operation that could land him in prison for years.

here's the link, if anyone is interested in anything kalifornia/libocrat :

Leland Yee withdraws from Secretary of State race - San Jose Mercury News
    Lynx Defense

RACER X

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2013
    Richmond/Houston
    Since this is a repost

CA also has a repub. Candidate going for Gov. who is a registered sex offender and was released from jail in '09 on a manslaughter charge.

Quality candidates!

MPA1988

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    In a stunning development that almost certainly torpedoes Yee's quest for statewide office, the San Francisco Democrat wound up glum and disoriented in a federal courtroom Wednesday. The politician who introduced anti-gun-violence legislation is now charged with trafficking in firearms and public corruption in an FBI undercover operation that could land him in prison for years.

here's the link, if anyone is interested in anything kalifornia/libocrat :

Leland Yee withdraws from Secretary of State race - San Jose Mercury News

I believe this was already presented in another thread, but heck, you can never get enough satisfaction from rubbing the libtard nose in their own hypocrisy.

MPA1988

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Since this is a repost

CA also has a repub. Candidate going for Gov. who is a registered sex offender and was released from jail in '09 on a manslaughter charge.

Quality candidates!

You "gotsa" get over the repub label. One is either a conservative who happens to be a republican, or one is either a RINO (republican in name only). I will let you decide which one you think this candidate represents.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Yes, this was discussed in another thread but there's enough joy to share in multiple threads! My heart just sings!

Flash

bptactical

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    CO
    It's like choosing which one of the Downs Syndrome kids gets the scholarship to MIT...

Apologies to the Downs Syndrome kids, your all far smarter than an elected official.

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Since this is a repost

Quality candidates!
    You're not comparing apples to apples. Jim Brulte is a self-bankrolled candidate in the Ca. Republican party primary who will definitely not get elected. Yee WAS elected by the moronic Libtards in the PRK. We still have some freedoms left in this country, one of which is running for office or would you have us place limitations on who can run?

Sapper740

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Here's a pic of the typical informed Libtard: Debating with a democrat.jpg

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    For the first time in six decades of life, I visited Northern California two weeks ago.

Great climate, the stars at night seemed to be within arms reach.

Never got off the air base, so my impression is quite limited.

ChuckDC

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Houston
    You're not comparing apples to apples. Jim Brulte is a self-bankrolled candidate in the Ca. Republican party primary who will definitely not get elected. Yee WAS elected by the moronic Libtards in the PRK. We still have some freedoms left in this country, one of which is running for office or would you have us place limitations on who can run?

As a state Senator, he was actually only elected by his district.. which is a Bay Area district. Right in the middle of Pelosi-land. A whole bunch of the rest of the state, he wouldn't be elected dogcatcher. Unfortunately, there are a whole bunch of libtards in the urban cesspools of California. As such, they run the state.

Scott1975

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2014
    Yeah, I let my dad and my brother read this thread, and they both said the same thing. California is a retarded, backwards ass state. If another big quake were to hit and drop them into the ocean those of us here in Texas wouldn't miss them one bit. The whole state is full of two-faced hypocrites. At least here in Texas we won't stab ya in the back and then tell ya we ain't doin' nothin' wrong. I don't care about Republican or Democrat; what I do care about is honesty, integrity, and people who have the guts to do what is right no matter what the stupid people might think.

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    For the first time in six decades of life, I visited Northern California two weeks ago.

Great climate, the stars at night seemed to be within arms reach.

Never got off the air base, so my impression is quite limited.
    it wasn't a bomber base , the next to the jelly belly jelly bean plant was it?

Top Bottom