Capitol Armory ad

Katy gun store tells it like it is.............

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kotetu

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2013
    Houston
    Let's keep this thread updated. :)

Old...
    Tactical.Firearms.sign_.large_.png

New...
    guns-obamacare.jpg

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Let's keep this thread updated. :)

Old... <pic deleted>

New... <pic deleted>
    I'm confused. I was going to gather info to show you why many of us won't support Alcede and TF but instead decided to review your posts. Even your 1st post at TGT suggests thought and a pro 2A stance so I ask; why would you support him by posting pictures of his sign around the web?

kotetu

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 23, 2013
    Houston
    I'm confused. I was going to gather info to show you why many of us won't support Alcede and TF but instead decided to review your posts. Even your 1st post at TGT suggests thought and a pro 2A stance so I ask; why would you support him by posting pictures of his sign around the web?
    Hey Glockster69. Thanks, I do try to think through what I post, and I am definitely pro 2A! I went back and listened to the audio again (thanks for providing the link):
    Definitely tell me more and provide links if you can, I would be happy to read them. I just found this post:
    Can't speak for others, but I first went and listened to the station's own recording of the interview, confirmed that the man did, in fact, say what he was accused of sayin' - and THEN started posting. He compounded his error, both here AND in his juvenile attempts to get "revenge" on another Texas gun owner (and LEO) by posting his PERSONAL PRIVATE information and encouraging folks to harrass him.
    Unfortunately for Jeremy Alcede, MOST folks (even those on his own site) recognized the idiocy of doing so.....and, in fact, his attempt kinda backfired on him.

Yeah - Jeremy Alcede of Tactical Firearms in Katy, Texas.....you are a punk AND a fool.
    This is worthy of contempt.

I don't think, based on my reading and listening, that he's anti, or greedy, or any of that, (he took steps to protect multi-rifle purchasers, for example), but certainly posting someone's information is contemptible behavior.

I'll check out other ranges for future trips, but I still like their signs.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    A bunch of us witnessed the back and forth between Alcede and one of our own. I said it before and I'll say it again. He's a dirtbag. And I rarely get into things like this...

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

Top Bottom