• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    It helps students become bilingual at a very young age. Parents say it's a beneficial program that makes a huge difference in student development and performance.

That's great! I suggest those parents find a for profit school that teaches such a program.

The fact is, most there don't care about the benefits of a bi-lingual education as stated above. Their ambitions are much more culturally motivated.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    But it can be useful if you travel more than a few miles from your home.

Bullshit. This pandering to the invaders is sickening.

To become a naturalized Citizen one must demonstrate basic English reading and speaking skills. To vote one must be a Citizen. So, now tell me why we have ballots in any language other than English.

Why can you take the driving test in Spanish. I haven't seen any road signs in Spanish. If you can't read the damn test in english you sure as hell can't read the road signs.

I'll go ahead and post what I really wanted to. Spanish is the language of losers.

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Bullshit. This pandering to the invaders is sickening.

To become a naturalized Citizen one must demonstrate basic English reading and speaking skills. To vote one must be a Citizen. So, now tell me why we have ballots in any language other than English.

Why can you take the driving test in Spanish. I haven't seen any road signs in Spanish. If you can't read the damn test in english you sure as hell can't read the road signs.

I'll go ahead and post what I really wanted to. Spanish is the language of losers.
    None of that relates to what I said. I travel frequently to other countries, many of them being spanish speaking. I helps to know the language. However, I agree with what you said as it pertains to the US.

Top Bottom