• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    In regards to my post about the 4th amendment here is the ruling

https://www.forbes.com/sites/benker...nce-scolded-by-justice-ginsburg/#9b9d9013b4b2

Ginsberg was the only one that dissented against WARRANTLESS SEARCHES.. which are a violation of our 4th amendment rights.

Don't get me wrong she's a liberal kook, but she did stand up for us once... Even a broken clock is right twice a day... She'll be out before Trumps term is up.. There is no way she is living to 87 the way she looked today.

The ambiguous nature of the Patriot Act, which Liberals decried, but silently let continue under Obama, as he created the massive data center. The 4th Amendment was murdered a long time ago in the name of "Security." I remember the good old days, when I was flying with a detainee, and TSA was a private company, and I could tell them to get out of my face. Now, they made they Government Employees, they are in everyone's face.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    FB_IMG_1539084523389.jpg.21fb2ed4ac6d0a4205e036a000ef79fb.jpg

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    The ambiguous nature of the Patriot Act, which Liberals decried, but silently let continue under Obama, as he created the massive data center. The 4th Amendment was murdered a long time ago in the name of "Security." I remember the good old days, when I was flying with a detainee, and TSA was a private company, and I could tell them to get out of my face. Now, they made they Government Employees, they are in everyone's face.

Nice to have reached retirement age and be able to say that if I can't drive or walk, I don't go.

I'll be damned if, after serving this country, I'm going to voluntarily subject myself to be herded and probed like a cow by a passive aggressive ignorant in a uniform.

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    Nice to have reached retirement age and be able to say that if I can't drive or walk, I don't go.

I'll be damned if, after serving this country, I'm going to voluntarily subject myself to be herded and probed like a cow by a passive aggressive ignorant in a uniform.

I can understand that. Now, they went from being off in their private little annoying corner to controlling the skies.

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    If you control where they go, you control what they do.

Kind of simple really. Just another way to control who goes where and does what. Just getting the masses ready.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    Ginsberg looks like she's about to croak right there. She cannot be in good health... she's 85 and looks not well! I don't wish ill on ANYONE, not even Ginsberg (btw who was the ONLY justice that stood for our 4th amendment rights in a 8-1 decision she was the only dissenter.) She doesn't have much time I think she was holding out for the mid terms and hoping the liberals win. No way she makes it to the end of Trumps term.

Ginsberg looks like she was gardening and has no idea why she is there.

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    Ginsberg looks like she was gardening and has no idea why she is there.
    And she is able to make rulings that affect all of us. Who/What determines if a SCJ is capable (mentally and/or physically) of doing their job?

(Found my answer: basically, NO. They can only be removed from office by impeachment. One example I found was of Judge William Douglas who suffered a stroke in 1974 and served 1/2 of the 1974 term and well into 1975. He later resigned after being convinced to do so by one of his friends).

Last edited:

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    And she is able to make rulings that affect all of us. Who/What determines if a SCJ is capable (mentally and/or physically) of doing their job?

(Found my answer: basically, NO. They can only be removed from office by impeachment. One example I found was of Judge William Douglas who suffered a stroke in 1974 and served 1/2 of the 1974 term and well into 1975. He later resigned after being convinced to do so by one of his friends).

I had to retire, simply because I couldn't get around like I used to. Which unfortunately makes you look like a human mark for every low life with an agenda. Frankly, I am tired of it. Ran into a group of dress wearing Muslims on my way out of MD Anderson last night. One had a passport in his pocket, I am guessing Saudi. They had some unflattering things in Arabic to say about the Jew in front of them, who went through them without fear. If they got froggy I was in the mood to screw with their heads and declare, "Baruch Hasem!" while taking my keys out and put their eyes out. They were facing me, and was surprised the Jew had the balls to push right through them. Granted I Jewish by birth, that gave me this OPMD, but I of the Messiah accepting variety. No one knows where the cancer came from. But, apparently, all experts think blood letting is the way to go. Get the high iron out before you get a blood clot and die.

Now, if I had all that going on at the SC, I would resign. But, some of them hang onto it like grim death.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    If it happened like you make it seem, I would think it rude for an individual to make their way through a group of people rather than go around them.

Obviously if he had no other option, it's different.

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    If it happened like you make it seem, I would think it rude for an individual to make their way through a group of people rather than go around them.

Obviously if he had no other option, it's different.

They were going against the flow of walking traffic. And I am not going to put up with a couple of dress wearing Muslims talking crap about Jew with the Star of David with a Cross in it either. They talk a good game in Arabic, but when it comes to action, they are pussies.

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Ginsberg deserves the ridicule.
    She is pretty much incapable of doing her job. Her clerks do all the work. All she does is sign off on it.
    Anyone else in her situation would be voluntold to retire.
    Her arrogance and ego kept her from bowing out when FBHO could have replaced her with a kindred spirit but nooooo. She just had to hold on so Der Hilderbeast could do it. Now with God Emperor Trump running things she will stay on that bench until she dies. Even if she is in a comatose state she will NEVER quit.
    Who knows? Maybe the old girl will hold out long enough to outlast the Trump administration?

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Maybe somebody will come forward recounting how Ginsburg groped them in 1901, and impeachment will follow...

Top Bottom