• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    These events are "seared into my memories", yet she has to recount from a script?

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    This is a fabricated story, she is reading it, the text was written for her.

YES she "contacted the Wash Post CONFIDENTIALLY" ...is she kidding, you contact a news outlet and tell them its confidential...special kind of stupid going on here.

All that said, lets take what she said as fact and dissect:

KIDS, at a summer party in HS, drunk, and some guy grabs at you, manages to get on top of you for a minute or LESS, is so drunk he could do nothing EVEN if he got her clothes off. His clothes were not off, hers were not off and NOTHING happened, there is NO sexual assault.

At the BEST this is a nothing burger, at worst its the fabricated dreams and memory of a 15 year old girl, who was a whinner then and a whinner now.

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    I have some recollections of 30 years ago. A pretty, well endowed black girl asked me to the dance. I wanted to go, but we faced so much racism from both sides I was worried for safety. Wish I could have gone.

ScorpionHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2012
    Driftwood
    Ford makes me sick. Whether she is lying or not, her demeanor, voice, and body language are those of a bashful teenager, not a 53 year old mother. She sounds weak. And that has nothing to do with being nervous in front of the Senate. I have never heard my 96 year old mother or wife (whose voice can kill small animals when she yells at our kids) ever sound like that. Ford is the poster child of what's wrong with this country. She has lead a coddled and priviledged life and demands that we feel sorry for her. I read that she would leave the country if Kavanaugh is appointed to the SC. I hope she does.

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    Nobody is asking why she needed a second front door because someone who sexually assaulted her may be a supreme court justice someday.
    They framed it as claustrophobia, but I would like to see a photo of the home since Ford indicated it was an 'eyesore'. Certainly seemed odd when she hinted that was one of the 'reasons' her and hubby sought marriage counseling. Then again, it seemed odd for a woman with a PhD in psychology to need marriage counseling, but what do I know.

Kingarthur777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 22, 2018
    Livingston
    Ford makes me sick. Whether she is lying or not, her demeanor, voice, and body language are those of a bashful teenager, not a 53 year old mother. She sounds weak. And that has nothing to do with being nervous in front of the Senate. I have never heard my 96 year old mother or wife (whose voice can kill small animals when she yells at our kids) ever sound like that. Ford is the poster child of what's wrong with this country. She has lead a coddled and priviledged life and demands that we feel sorry for her. I read that she would leave the country if Kavanaugh is appointed to the SC. I hope she does.

It is called good coaching, and acting. All the liberal schmucks claim they will leave, and where are they now?

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom