• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • busykngt

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2011
    McKinney
    I think that’s the very reason they’re coming forward now, to say they made it up. They’re trying to avoid prosecution. Ever since Sen. Grassley turned their names over to the Justice Department and asked DOJ to investigate, there’s been this “fessing up” on the part of the accusers. Even if nothing comes of it, it’s managed to strike some fear into their hearts! And it may have cost some of them money to retain lawyers. (Excluding Ford, of course who has managed to make out like a bandit with her ‘go fund me’ collection and her ‘pro bono’ lawyer help!).

DD130

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 21, 2017
    Devil's Backbone
    A lot of people need to be put on trial for that crap-show. When people start to face REAL consequences, some start to sing, and I hope this turns into a huge musical.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I would like to see the law breakers go to jail. As DD says, that might discourage liars from repeating the circus at the next hearing.

fishingsetx

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2015
    I would like to see the law breakers go to jail. As DD says, that might discourage liars from repeating the circus at the next hearing.
    Nah, they would be treated like martyrs and the lame stream media would spin it as corrupt Republicans going after their political enemies and the uninformed of the nation would eat it up.

Let them keep showing their true colors and getting knocked in the dirt because of it. Everybody, except psycho extreme left wingers, is getting tired of their whiney BS. If we could get Trump to turn down his crazy a few notches and quit giving the media ammo (not going to happen) and do what he is good at (running the country), moderates and moderate demos could easily cross over to avoid the crazy lefties!

Guns have only two enemies: rust and politicians!

Top Bottom