• ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Does anybody have one?
    3 cylinder diesel, far as I know it's the same as my tractor.
    The 4010 mule has a longer bed vs Ranger and with selectable 4x4.
    Texas SOT

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    If you want a longer bed and something that really works, check out the Intimidator truck UTV

Here's a video of the Intimidator taking the Polaris for a ride. (made in the USA too.)

Chupacabra Hunter

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Corpus Christi TX
    Bought a 2017 Kawasaki ProFtx Mule. Gas, 4x4, 6 passenger.. it makes ranch trips more fun.
    cfac8700f44c89504091a54f21f67e56.jpg
    e89938689e775beb42dd55aa725f803d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

OutlawStar

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2017
    Anna
    I drove a polaris Ranger 4x4 on my parents ranch for many years. Had a differential locker, manual 4 wheel, 4-low, even had a 12v cig lighter I could plug a radio into. Still runs great today even after being left outside its whole life, oil changed maybe once every 5 years. I took it up and down New Mexico desert hills, through shallow rivers, sand arroyos, hauled bales of hay, hauled logs and rocks, and regularly dragged a road scraper tool to grade dirt/gravel roads. The dumping bed was nice, but the factory lights weren't great for lighting up the ranch. Added some aftermarket lights, and motorized wiper. Never told my parents, but one time my dad's pickup fell off the driveway into the ditch and it couldn't pull itself out. (2wd shop-truck) I used that ranger and a tow strap to pull the F150 out of the ditch. It was high-centered, and on the other side of a tree stump. The parking brake ratchet mechanism was nearly useless after the 3rd year (through a lot of use) and the mechanical fuel gauge on the tank was unreadable after about 6 months in the NM desert.

Sorry I couldn't comment on OP's Kawasaki, but these 4x4 things are pretty darn tough and durable.

Top Bottom