Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX

ehs

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Just think, she wants to be your leader in this great state. Maybe she would want to model it after California? She could just call up "The Terminiator" and get some great tips. Since everybody agrees California is run so well. I sure hope her oppostions picks up on this noise and uses it for everything it's worth!!! The chronicle and the office statement from KBH does not jive so somebody is wrong.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I would bet on the Chronicle being wrong. I would highly doubt that KBH would vote in favor of the bill whilst trying to run for Governor.

BT1911

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    USA

Her cloture vote was to end the filibuster for the defense approriations bill which would have delayed further negotiations relative to the following health care deform bill. She caved and defended her position by saying the support for the troops is more important than socialized medicine issue, which I'd agree. But her timing was off.

Another reason Perry gets my vote next year, again.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Her cloture vote was to end the filibuster for the defense approriations bill which would have delayed further negotiations relative to the following health care deform bill. She caved and defended her position by saying the support for the troops is more important than socialized medicine issue, which I'd agree. But her timing was off.

Another reason Perry gets my vote next year, again.
    Why blame her for "not supporting the troops" instead of blaming whoever tacked critical defense funding legislation on to something so politically shaky?

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    KBH needs to be dumped from the Senate, defeated in the Texas Governor's race and to quickly slide in the dimly lit has been's corner and remain there from now on !!!!

DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Don't know if anyone else made it. I tried to talk to Felicia Cravens, the Houston Tea Party starter, but she waved me off and said something to the effect that I'll get back to you. She never did although she passed me 20 times. I sent her a message through face book last night to see if she would be interested in me donating my political sponsorship to her organization and wanted to talk to her about it. Oh well ...

Talked to a few others, radio host Natalie Arceneaux, John Faulk (running against SJLee), reps from Medina's campaign, Perry's campaign, and saw some familiar Tea Party faces around. Passed out some TGT cards.

Anyway, from tonight ...

DSCN2181.gif

DSCN2182.gif

DSCN2183.gif

DSCN2188.gif

DSCN2194.gif

My wife

DSCN2186.gif

Me holding the middle of the sign for a couple of hours

DSCN2195.gif

DSCN2196.jpg

Top Bottom