• ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I was on the fence with this one.

Rick pushing that cervical cancer vaccine on little girls was devious at best. But after watching Kay last night, I have to say I don't think I can vote for her. Seems to me that she wants to push Texas to a McCain/Powell middle.

My wife immediately muttered two words ... stupid bit@#.
    Venture Surplus ad

oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    What you said, plus she likes to set on the fence waiting to see which way the wind blows before voting.

Major Woody

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2008
    The other option is Bill White the Demo. They will probably throw Kinky in the mix to mees it up. Bad vaccines and Toll roads are not popular items.

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    It was disgusting to see her announcement and the sh*t has already hit the fan. I don't know why she had to start right off slinging mud. It's going to bring undue publicity to the state.

I was turned off when she voted FOR the CHIPS bill. It showed me that she is capable of caving if it furthers her popularity. I know she's always been Pro-gun but would she cave on that issue?

Rick Perry attends all the NRA Banquets, has spoken at the NRA convention. He always signs the pro-gun bills and does so proudly. Therefore, I have to support him because I KNOW how he stands on MY issue.

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Kinky is going tobe running on the dems ticket I believe. That is not good news. Kay is a corupt power hungry psycho. I think she is simply trying to use the Governership as a stepping stone to the White House. She is a demonstrated politician, speaking out of both sides of her mouth, promising only two terms in DC and then campaigning her ass off for a third. I am not saying Rick is perfect, but he has done a pretty damn good job of it, and I think he will continue to do what is right by us....

Okierifleman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    She is a closet liberal, kind of like McCain. The only thing they stand for is whatever will get them re-elected. They have no personal conviction. Go to her website and look at her voting record and look at the bills she has sponsored. We really pay her for this????

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller

Making such things mandatory, when there is no danger to others from an infected person is certainly a infringement on personal choice. I don't know what he was thinking. No doubt he got some bad advice.

That said, the article says it is unclear if the vaccine or something else caused the deaths, and 1 death in 1,000,000 is the same ratio as flu shots.

There are risks anytime a needle goes into your body, even if it's just distilled water. Such decisions need to be left up the the individual.

But I think Rick still gets my vote. KBH is just too moderate for my taste. It would not surprise me much if she switch to the left side of the isle.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I do not like what I see with KBH, she's too institutionalized. I've met and talked to Rick Perry and I like him and his personality. I feel I can trust him far more than the rest.

AmirFazadh

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    Texas
    Governor Zoolander FTW. KBH is a firmly entrenched politician, corrupt as they come, and definitely power-hungry. Not to be trusted. And I agree, it wouldn't surprise me a bit to see her jump the shark to the dark side, especially if she lives in the People's Republic of Austin. I live in her "hometown" of La Marque, never ONCE have I seen her mention us before in any speech or anything. In fact, I think she has deliberately played down the La Marque connection out of shame. She's completely fake, and a bullshytter of the 2nd order. Electing her would be a big mistake for Texas. She's a Lib in RINO gear.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Anybody have any thoughts on Debra Medina?

She's the Ron Paul of the gubernatorial race. She'll get a small, but rabid voter group, but she's got nothing on KBH or Perry in terms of political power.

I'm not sure what all she stands for, but she claims to be a pro-secessionist ticket. That's enough to kick off the moderate vote, and pretty much guarantee she won't win.

Top Bottom