kay vs rick

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DCortez, Aug 19, 2009.

1. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    I was on the fence with this one.

Rick pushing that cervical cancer vaccine on little girls was devious at best. But after watching Kay last night, I have to say I don't think I can vote for her. Seems to me that she wants to push Texas to a McCain/Powell middle.

My wife immediately muttered two words ... stupid bit@#.

2. oldguy

oldguy Well-Known

Mar 6, 2008
    What you said, plus she likes to set on the fence waiting to see which way the wind blows before voting.

3. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    All of that. I'm not Perry's biggest fan but, I'm against Kay the psycho wind watcher lady!

4. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    +1
    She's been in DC to long now for me to trust her!!!

5. Major Woody

Major Woody Active Member

Sep 12, 2008
    The other option is Bill White the Demo. They will probably throw Kinky in the mix to mees it up. Bad vaccines and Toll roads are not popular items.

6. SiscoKid

SiscoKid Active Member

Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    It was disgusting to see her announcement and the sh*t has already hit the fan. I don't know why she had to start right off slinging mud. It's going to bring undue publicity to the state.

I was turned off when she voted FOR the CHIPS bill. It showed me that she is capable of caving if it furthers her popularity. I know she's always been Pro-gun but would she cave on that issue?

Rick Perry attends all the NRA Banquets, has spoken at the NRA convention. He always signs the pro-gun bills and does so proudly. Therefore, I have to support him because I KNOW how he stands on MY issue.

7. DirtyD

DirtyD Well-Known

Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Kinky is going tobe running on the dems ticket I believe. That is not good news. Kay is a corupt power hungry psycho. I think she is simply trying to use the Governership as a stepping stone to the White House. She is a demonstrated politician, speaking out of both sides of her mouth, promising only two terms in DC and then campaigning her ass off for a third. I am not saying Rick is perfect, but he has done a pretty damn good job of it, and I think he will continue to do what is right by us....

8. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair

Show me some pics of her shooting and I might believe she stands with us ... and I don't mean some .22's.

Rick, on the other hand, has proven to me he's 2A.

9. Okierifleman

Okierifleman Active Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Houston
    She is a closet liberal, kind of like McCain. The only thing they stand for is whatever will get them re-elected. They have no personal conviction. Go to her website and look at her voting record and look at the bills she has sponsored. We really pay her for this????

10. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair