KBH, Oops! Why she isn't real.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Texas1911, Oct 19, 2009.

1. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    KBH went to the Red's North store to give a speech and get attention for going to a gun store in a poor attempt to get the 2A vote. Unfortunately the Congress Critter proved yet again that she's nothing but tired old Washington.

Her opening statement was, "I wish I could shoot, but it is raining ... I'm very pleased to be able to look at all these beautiful guns here."

Unfortunately for her, she was standing in the gun shop portion of a 100-Yard INDOOR range.

She has absolutely ZERO, possibly a negative, chance of ever beating out Rick Perry on a 2A platform. Need I remind us all of these ...

Gov. Rick Perry at LaRue, embracing the Texas EBR.

IMG_6862.jpg

Gov. Rick Perry at Red's South, showing off his NFA love.

[​IMG]

Gov. Rick Perry at Red's South, having fun with your's truly (I look like an idiot)

[​IMG]

Rick Perry also has a CHL, and has fun at the range on a regular basis. It's not a photo op for politics, it's his real hobby.

KBH is bad news Boys and Girls.

2. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Sounds like she was shooting blanks!

3. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Debra Medina also has a better 2A platform. Just the notion that she would even attend something like an Open-Carry rally speaks volumes.

I wish KBH would have come down to the South store on my shift. I would have been arrested, fired, or asked to leave I guarantee you.

4. texas1willy2

texas1willy2 Active Member

Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    Perry mandating that minor girls get the HPV vaccine was too much for me.

5. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    Yeah, not saying Perry is perfect, but more or less pointing out the 2A side of the story.

6. TxEMTP69

TxEMTP69 TGT Addict TGT Supporter

Feb 17, 2009
    Rockport
    You can tell by the pics he's not posing for pics, that he is into what he is doing.

7. Texas1911

Texas1911 TGT Addict

May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    He was going prairie doggin' with Ted Nugent the next few days. In fact, Ted was wanting to come along, but he was out buying gifts for family.

The Gov. was there for hours playing with all of our toys. I was helping him with his Savage .22-250, and using that Sako TRG-22 he shot well under MOA at 100 Yards too.

8. TXchoctaw

TXchoctaw Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Euless
    Until we get someone better than Perry (whom I despise BTW) I will be voting for him. Medina is a good choice, but not this time around, voting for her would be like voting for KBH.

9. texas1willy2

texas1willy2 Active Member

Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    We have never needed to clean house more than we do now, all of them.

Besides her not wanting to embarrass herself shooting, why does everyone dislike her?

10. TXchoctaw

TXchoctaw Member

Mar 14, 2009
    Euless
    She is too much of a DC insider and will bring DC politics back here with her. Don't do it man!!!!

I agree with the house cleaning thing, just not with Perry this time. He's the only one I will return to office.