• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DCortez

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    No big suprise. Funny how Rasmussen can change a person's mind...

Texas voters say she shouldn’t leave the Senate seat to campaign, according to a Rasmussen Reports poll released today. The same survey shows Hutchison trailing Perry 46 percent to 35 percent.

The decision also gives Hutchison an employment insurance policy: If she loses the primary, she’d still have the Senate seat until at least 2012.

[url]http://www.politico.com/news/stories/1109/29501.html[/URL]
    Hurley's Gold

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    It just kills me that some folks don't realize that even though Perry has done some bone head things he has managed to keep this state running in the black and moving forward not backing up.
    Why in the world in this economy would you even consider taking a chance of screwing that up!!!!

SiscoKid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SE TEXAS
    While on another board (Ahhhh, have SINNED!!!!), the big talk is that she has changed her position from what she first said.

I don't think it's a big deal either way. Few will remember that Obammy spent his first two years in the senate campaigning for president.

Guv Perry has satisfied me 99% of the time so I want to stick with him. Only that idiotic law "must evacuate in a hurricane" galls me.

I just hope the guv campaign doesn't get too nasty.

Fisherman777

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    45R
    It just kills me that some folks don't realize that even though Perry has done some bone head things he has managed to keep this state running in the black and moving forward not backing up.
    Why in the world in this economy would you even consider taking a chance of screwing that up!!!!

That's exactly right. What is she thinking? Thinking like a cheap Democrat. And I kind of liked her before. She's changed quite a lot in a last three or four years.

Top Bottom