• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IXLR8

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 19, 2009
    Republic of Texas
    I did watch the whole video. Overall it was very informative. The only comment I would make is that it is not a good truck gun, in Texas anyway. I had to send mine back to have the lower replaced because it cracked. I believe that it was embrittled by the heat in the automobile. The second comment I have is that the trigger does rub my finger raw. It is fine for a mag or two, but more than that it becomes uncomfortable. An accessory you did not mention is the optional clip that allows you to clip it to the top of your pocket, which allows its use without a holster. It is a very good pistol for the price. I have not experienced any FTE's, and it seems to work well with any ammo. I look forward to seeing more of your reviews in the future.

mortdooley

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2008
    Texas Gulf Coast
    Spare magazines that extend out the bottom are the same ones for the S&W 59 series, mine even functions with the 4006 auto. I can put 16 or 17 rounds of 9mm in the 40 cal mag.

SMELLNROSES

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2013
    I do not recognize borders.
    I did watch the whole video. Overall it was very informative. The only comment I would make is that it is not a good truck gun, in Texas anyway. I had to send mine back to have the lower replaced because it cracked. I believe that it was embrittled by the heat in the automobile. The second comment I have is that the trigger does rub my finger raw. It is fine for a mag or two, but more than that it becomes uncomfortable. An accessory you did not mention is the optional clip that allows you to clip it to the top of your pocket, which allows its use without a holster. It is a very good pistol for the price. I have not experienced any FTE's, and it seems to work well with any ammo. I look forward to seeing more of your reviews in the future.

Thank you for watching! And your comments are wonderful, thank you for taking the time to reply. I agree that the "truck gun" comment I made perhaps needs further testing, I have never had an issue but I live in a colder climate. I had intended to talk about the belt clip, actually was going to do a whole section about holsters and carry methods, but I felt the video was getting too long as it was and getting into that would carry me off topic...maybe will do another video specifically on that in the future who knows? Anyway your comments were very helpful, thank you for your time!

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Watched the first half of the video. To showcase safe gun handling, you might consider opening future videos by showing that the weapon is clear/unloaded (and use empty mags), and the 9lb trigger pull notwithstanding, keep your finger out of the trigger guard.

Top Bottom