• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Anyone been to the Keller police dept? I've got to go Monday . The only PD's I've been to in the last several years have been small town types where they have a court in the same building.

So does anyone know? Do I need to lock the pistol up in the truck before I go in? (Going to inspect the building to give them a bid for some work).
    DK Firearms

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Did you think this through before you asked??? Small podunk PD. with other Govt. offices. Legal or not, not to bright of a idea.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Why tempt fate. You are going into a police department. Lock it up in your car and go in for your business. BTW, that PD is about 1 mile from my house.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Why tempt fate. You are going into a police department. Lock it up in your car and go in for your business. BTW, that PD is about 1 mile from my house.

One mile? Can you cover me from there?

My first thought was why push it, but my second thought was, will they even notice or care? The small town PD's I've been around wouldn't care other than the court thing. Wasn't so sure how a big town like Keller might act though, which is why I asked.

PhulesAu

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 26, 2013
    Texas, Mostly
    Yes, compared to the houston "metroplex" it's a small town. 1 slip and somebody see it, or thinks they do and you will be screwed for nothing.

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    If it's the one on Rufe Snow I believe it has the municipal court in it. You may want to research it or call.

Back in 2012, Keller and Colleyville combined their courts and it is held at the Colleyville location. But there may be (I don't know) some limited court action at the Keller location.

That Keller facility is pretty good size. In addition to police, it houses animal control, joint Southlake/Keller dispatch services and joint Keller Colleyville Southlake jail.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Back in 2012, Keller and Colleyville combined their courts and it is held at the Colleyville location. But there may be (I don't know) some limited court action at the Keller location.

That Keller facility is pretty good size. In addition to police, it houses animal control, joint Southlake/Keller dispatch services and joint Keller Colleyville Southlake jail.

Jail? Woops. Forgot some PD's in the big city have a jail on the premises. Guess that changes things.

Top Bottom