• SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Just fyi, you might mention how the gun disappeared, where exactly, circumstances, etc. It's always a long shot with things like this, however the more details the better. Sometimes even the smallest detail might lead you somewhere and may jog someone's memory if they happened to see someone in the same area that just so happened to be selling the same gun. Know what I mean. Sorry to hear about the loss.

RIATAC45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Well I think it was removed from my possession at the Wally World in Crosby, Texas (FM 2100). I kept it in the door pocket when I was in the car, and I irresponsibly left it there when I had my oil changed. I didn't realize it was gone until I got home, I promptly called the store manager but he said no one would admit to seeing it (suprise suprise).

pawncop

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    TEXAS
    Please let me know if you have reported this. I will add this to my watch list but it should also be in NCIC.

junkyguns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I have an extensive record keeping system for all of my fire arms not only the serial numbers make model and caliber but also a printed version of any email contact of the person i bought/traded with the old saying cover you A$$ and you may even help a person recover other things as well

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    With a serial # like 123123 many of us will remember if we come accross it at a gun show or something. Its a great number.

Top Bottom