• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Fireberry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    San Antonio
    Kidd 10/22 - Boyd Stock - Weaver 4-16x42.

I don't get overly excited about the toys, but this one I am amped up pretty good to get out and check it's accuracy and precicion.

http://
    CIMG0781.jpg

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    Really nice looking 10/22. I just put a NcStar Relex sight on mine. Now I can't get it away from my kid. She loves it.

Fireberry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    San Antonio
    Really nice looking 10/22. I just put a NcStar Relex sight on mine. Now I can't get it away from my kid. She loves it.

I am right there with her. Have the 223's, 270,3030, 12's, but for fun I am a .22 shooter. I just get a charge out of playing or teaching kids to shoot with them.

Fireberry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    San Antonio
    Awesome! I am looking into the Boyd stocks. Do you like the fit and feel? Also, what barrel did you go with?

CGolden

I don't think you could be unhappy with a Boyd. They are a fine company from product to service.

On the barrel I will give you a copy and paste from Kidd's website.
    "Introducing our 20 inch stainless steel straight taper barrel, that slips into your 10/22 receiver with a bull barrel stock. Our straight tapered barrel is not as small at the muzzle as the Ruger, because we found that amount of taper to negatively affect our accuracy. With a .700 muzzle we can still guarantee a 1/2" group at 50 yds. This barrel weighs in at 2 3/4th pounds and has a balance point for the rifle very close to the shooter's body."
    "

Top Bottom