Kids cards for veterans refused; ‘Merry Christmas,’‘God bless you’ not allowed!

jrbfishn

TGT Addict
Aug 9, 2013
south of killeen
Ridiculous, I know people of several faiths that enjoy Christmas. If nothing else, just as a time to show you care. Idiots

from a non-recovering coffeeholic

Shotgun Jeremy

Professional Procrastinator
Lifetime Member
Jul 8, 2012
Central Texas
I'm of no particular faith and I enjoy christmas. I feel like I may be one of the "types" of vets the VA is trying to protect from these cards, and I would be thrilled to get one if I were in the hospital. Once again, the VA screws up.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
Jun 30, 2010
Sugar Land
C'mon now. I'm a Muslim and I'm all for keeping Christ in Christmas. This PC shit is retarded. The left is just trying to divide everyone up by telling them how to feel, and people are falling for it.

I didn't comment when I originally posted the link because I was so pissed off I couldn't think straight. The politically (in)correct crowd has GOT to go....NOW!! I want to find the idiots that made that decision and jam my size 10½ boot up their collective asses. There is no reason on God's green earth for them to feel they "need to protect" our wounded veterans and only a 4 x 4 (a 2 x 4 is entirely too small for the task) up along side their libiturd heads would be the answer to their stupidity.

Top Bottom