• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I have a Glock 27 that ive recently replace s my everyday carry. It is not an original OD glock. I had it durcoated OD awhile ago. It has held up great and looks just like an original OD glock. I cant tell the difference and neither can most people. Anyway it has Tritium Ghost ring sights on it that i personally like and think are excellent, see here at this link for a better view--> TRITIUM GHOST RING NIGHT SIGHT SETS for GLOCK® - Brownells- It aslo has a ghost 3.5 pound trigger which feels great and smooth and pearce grip extention +1. The mag hold 10 rounds because of this. As i said this was my daily carry weapon so it have a couple bumps but nothing bad the slide itself look new. It is an amzing shooter and the best carry gun imo. It served that purpose so well I bought a Gen 4 to replace it. It has been shot probably a little over 500 rounds in its life from self defense loads to 180gr fmj target loads. Never a malfuntion. I dont have the factory case and stuff anymore because some jacked it from me at the range i do have a little hard case for it. Also for the right deal i can throw in 200 round of factory federal 180gr loads and 20 winchester 165gr pdx1 loads for SD so you can take this bad boy out and shoot today! It will not displease its new owner. I can be reached at 210-259-961eight. I prefer text but calls are ok, if i dont answer just leave a message and i will call you back. CHL or DL required, No trades at this time and im not really looking to ship. I will drive within a resonable distance to do A FTF transaction. Asking $480obo which is a really fair price for this gun. Thanks for looking.
    ARJ Defense ad

Top Bottom