Killer stopped with 1 shot...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by usmcpmi, Dec 21, 2009.

1. usmcpmi

usmcpmi Active Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Central Texas-- Last night a killer was on the loose... following up after a string of killings, the locals took matters into their own hands. About 9:00 pm there was a loud racket comming from the local hen house. Upon closer investigation, "Ricky Racoon" was spotted leaving the scene where another hen was left in a pool of blood. Ricky tried to make his escape up the side of the barn, but was stopped with one shot from a .45 acp. Ricky will be disposed of today in the local dumpster. :fighting0010: MG

2. kingofwylietx

kingofwylietx Well-Known

Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    Dang them coons!

3. Big country

Big country TGT Addict

Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    lol! So long Ricky Racoon!

4. Hawghauler

Hawghauler Active Member

Oct 5, 2009
    Idaho
    Good deal. Racoons and chickens don't mix

5. Dawico

Dawico TGT Addict

Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Where did we go wrong as a society to let things like this happen? We should get Obama to fix this situation with a bunch of new laws to protect the guilty and weaken victims rights. He'll do it, I've seen him in action. It shouldn't cost us taxpayers more than a couple billion dollars.

6. MadMo44Mag

MadMo44Mag TGT Addict

Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    This was a hate crime no doubt!!!!
    Shame, shame, shame, justice from the barrel of a gun!
    Yes more laws must be enacted to protect the guilty and weaken victims rights.

7. kingofwylietx

kingofwylietx Well-Known

Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    I'm sure they'll soon begin talking about how the raccoon had a tough childhood. His father left him & his mother at a young age. Then they'll start blasting at how those chickens lived such a pampered life.......big fancy hen house, fenced yard, all the corn they could eat. Was it street justice or just another parody of life's injustice? How could he be gunned down at such a young age?

8. DCortez

DCortez TGT Addict

Jan 28, 2009
    Houston, Cy-Fair
    Saved the tax payers some $$ and avoided a lawsuit. Unless the chickens decide to sue ...

Hijack here ... how's 7 working for you?

9. usmcpmi

usmcpmi Active Member

Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    No 7 yet... haven't gotten it back from the shop. Using a loaner...(work) box right now. I would have posted pics of the perp from last night if I had mine up and running...I think ol' Ricky might have had some buddys working with him. I will be keeping an eye out for them....MG

10. TexasRedneck

TexasRedneck 1911 Nut Lifetime Member

Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Sir, have you posted the appropriate signage in language that the indigent population can understand and comprehend? Have you posted notice in the local papers, and filed the appropriate Impact Studies and Statements prior to taking such action????

I. "Will" Sue, Esq
    Ambulance Chaser Extraordinaire