• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 30+GSXR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    I have an Opossum problem in my hen house - .22lr Colibri ammo & a Sig Sauer Mosquito w/ Sig STL900L laser light is my answer. :)

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    It appears we have lost sight of the root of this thread - an illegal, unjustified shooting of Ricky the coon.

Fact #1 USMCPMI shot and killed Ricky the coon while allegedly foundling a chicken in the chicken’s domain.
    Fact #2 Ricky the coon is dead and cannot offer his side of the story.
    Fact #3 USMCPMI has not offered one bit of evidence that Ricky the coon forced himself on any chicken's.
    Fact #4 USMCPMI alleged Ricky was the sole coon involved in an alleged killing spree.
    Fact #5 Quote “About 9:00 pm there was a loud racket coming from the local hen house. Upon closer investigation, "Ricky Raccoon" was spotted leaving the scene “
    Fact #5A Leaving the scene but no proof has been offered that Ricky the coon was the perpetrator!!!!!
    Fact #6 Quote Ricky tried to make his escape up the side of the barn, but was stopped with one shot from a .45 acp.”
    Fact #6A Was Ricky trying to escape a crime or a crazed man with a loaded gun?
    Fact #7 Evidence was improperly handled and the chain of evidence never was established – Quote “Ricky will be disposed of today in the local dumpster.”
    Fact #8 USMCPMI has admitted to the killing and his lack and or respect for the proper handling of evidence is clear.
    As this point I cannot see any justification for the shooting of Ricky the coon and a clear and obvious disrespect of coons in general on the part of USMCPMI
    Ricky may very well be guilty but in America you are innocent until proven guilty and in this case it appears USMCPMI acted as judge, jury and executioner!
    The shame of it all!

usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    Fact: Poor ol' Ricky IS dead.
    Fact: I'm sure he will stay that way.
    Fact: If I see another of his sorry kind hangin' around the "Coop" they will end up the same way.
    Fact: Same goes for his buddys, the 'possom, skunk, fox & chicken snake.
    Fact: Iffin ya don't like the way we does thin's here in the country, jes stay youself thar in the big city...

MG

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Fact: Poor ol' Ricky IS dead.
    Fact: I'm sure he will stay that way.
    Fact: If I see another of his sorry kind hangin' around the "Coop" they will end up the same way.
    Fact: Same goes for his buddys, the 'possom, skunk, fox & chicken snake.
    Fact: Iffin ya don't like the way we does thin's here in the country, jes stay youself thar in the big city...

MG

Well it is now obvious that USMCPMI is a coon killer and a killer of all creatures that find their way into his sights.
    It is also very obvious that these acts are premeditated, are acted with malice of heart and keenness of eye.
    If only he was aware that many of us have killed and have relished in the splendor of blood and brain sprayed in the morning grass.
    My only regret was I was not there to help! - ROFLMAO!!!
    Truth be know I've killed more raccoons than deer or yotes.
    Somewhere around here I have a WW2 bottom pack that's been modified so a car battery fits in it so a Brinkman Q beam can be tapped onto the battery just for coon hunting.
    Nothin like two or three good coon dogs, a bottle on a cold night and a stroll through the woods spotlighting.
    Opps I just rated on myself - LOL!!!!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Central Texas-- Last night a killer was on the loose... following up after a string of killings, the locals took matters into their own hands. About 9:00 pm there was a loud racket comming from the local hen house. Upon closer investigation, "Ricky Racoon" was spotted leaving the scene where another hen was left in a pool of blood. Ricky tried to make his escape up the side of the barn, but was stopped with one shot from a .45 acp. Ricky will be disposed of today in the local dumpster. MG

But he was a good kid! He was turning his life around! He didn't have to die, he had such a good life in front of him!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom