• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • usmcpmi

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Central Texas
    FLASH-- News update.... Seems this gang of criminals was at it again last night! Around 11:00 pm. there was another attempted killing at the hen house! Another member of the "Wild Bunch" gang attempted to finish what Ricky started a few nights ago.... Pete the 'possum was caught in the hen house and had the local hens sturred up and flyin' all over. While attempting to put Pete in custody, a struggle insude....Pete, was shot and killed. Locals on the scene stated it was a tragety, but that Pete had it commin'... hangin around Ricky for all those years, finally had to pay for his crimes....MG
    Lynx Defense

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    [FONT]After many days grieving over this thread I have composed myself for a response.[/FONT]
    [FONT]Death at USMCPMI’s domicile is a common happenstance. [/FONT]
    [FONT]Once again death has found its way into the hen house where another young life has been snuffed out.[/FONT]
    [FONT]Alas the deaths head hangs above the hen house door for all that cross through the threshold; If not the death of Ricky and one of the Wild Bunch but the death of one of the hens when they no longer leave eggs for the gatherer. [/FONT]
    [FONT]I fear soon, once again, death will visit and another young life will be lost.[/FONT]

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Breaking news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It has been reported the Scottie the squirrel has been spotted in the Cedar Park area and is becoming increasingly bold in his attempt to steel the dog food from one resident. If you see him do not try and apprehend him or his accomplices your self call authorities immediately! There was an attempted robbery that was warded off by gun fire (a 117 BB/pellet rifle) and the suspect fled the scene. presumably uninjured but more aware of the dangers that this new area of operations bring.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Well, I talked w/my attorney today, and after a consultation with my physician, it's been determined that I have deep, emotional scarring from this situation.

He wants to know who to name in the lawsuit.......please advise!

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Well, I talked w/my attorney today, and after a consultation with my physician, it's been determined that I have deep, emotional scarring from this situation.

He wants to know who to name in the lawsuit.......please advise!

I believe we may have enough emotionally scared folks for a class action suite as well as a slander suite. I've been sober for 48 hours!
    For those that do not know, people that drink, ride the wagon and those that are sober, walk - so if someone says they fell off the wagon its not because they were sober - LOL!!!!!

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    It has been reported the Scottie the squirrel has been spotted in the Cedar Park area and is becoming increasingly bold in his attempt to steel the dog food from one resident. If you see him do not try and apprehend him or his accomplices your self call authorities immediately! There was an attempted robbery that was warded off by gun fire (a 117 BB/pellet rifle) and the suspect fled the scene. presumably uninjured but more aware of the dangers that this new area of operations bring.

Which side of the fence are you on???? ROFLMAO!!!!!

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    Local Authorities stunned!

There was another sighting of scotty and this time he had an accomplice. It is believed that scotty is putting together a gang in the northern central Texas area. The accomplices have not been positively IDed as of yet.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    OK!!!!!!! It's on like Donkey Kong Baby!!!!!!!!! A couple of months ago, we found one of Ricky's "associates" in our trashcan. It had worked open the handle, and got in and was stuck there. Me being Mr. nice guy, got a broom, tilted the can, and let him walk away. So.... about an hour ago, my 13yo son was walking our dog and came back to find the perp in our recycle bin, getting trash all over the place. Cody scared it away and cleaned up the mess. YOUR GOING DOWN BABY!!!!! YOUR GOING DOWN!!!! This is personal now...

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Actual pic of the perp...
    006-1.jpg

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Soooooo...Last night me and my wife are laying in bed watching TV, when there was a loud noise outside and above our upstairs bedroom window. This was pretty darn loud, so there was no mistaking "something" was out there. So I grab the nightstand pistol and go out our bedroom balcony door, I go to the edge of the balcony, and look around the corner towards the roof above our window. I kept hearing this loud rustling, so I stood still and waited to see what was going to unfold. And than I see where the plywood was sagging down from the overhang and something moving. There he was.......Ricky the freakin' raccoon!! I don't know if this is the same one that we got the pic of in the trash can, but he crawled out and got on top of the roof and I lost him. If it wasn't for neighboring houses..... this problem would have ended last night. :banghead:

Top Bottom