• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SGT Dave

Very Tired
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 5, 2012
    Kyle, TX
    You would think they learned there lesson the first time, when they moved out of Oregon in the 90s. A handful of employees refused to move to the east coast and started Cooper Arms in Montana. But there still must be some advantages. Isn't Henry still in NY?

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    Off the main topic; I know very little about Alabama but locally, a lot of folks are talking about moving there as Texas continues to flood with the liberals. Not sure what parts of the state are attractive and what parts not. Wouldn't mind finding a place close enough to a metro area for healthcare and shopping but a little bit of elbow room. Can anyone recommend some good areas to take a look at?

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Off the main topic; I know very little about Alabama but locally, a lot of folks are talking about moving there as Texas continues to flood with the liberals. Not sure what parts of the state are attractive and what parts not. Wouldn't mind finding a place close enough to a metro area for healthcare and shopping but a little bit of elbow room. Can anyone recommend some good areas to take a look at?

My back up plan was Arizona, but that appears to be falling apart.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    It's a win-win. Alabama will be glad to have them, and NYC will be glad they left. Alabama needs the jobs, too.

What I can't understand is how any gun or ammo mfr would ever stay in that political environment.
    The tax package that NY offers to businesses that move there is or was very tempting. I believe it is, or at least was, the first 5 years tax free. I imagine they had a clause in there, for anyone business that accepted, that they had to remain so long after that first 5 years.

FUAC (for the unitiated the AC stands for Andrew Cuomo, I think you can figure out the meaning of the FU)

Top Bottom