• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charlie-6

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    central texas
    Trying to make up my mind which one to get, raptor ll pro 4'' barrel or the 5'' barrel. be use mostly for CC and target shooting. had years ago kimber 4 '' barrel's with some trouble, i think the 5'' raptor is the way to go.
    any comments or update on these guns that members shoot?
    have a good day at the ranges

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    I have had both and the 5" barrel model gave me no problems.The 4" model FTE and FTF from day one and went back to Kimber twice before I gave up and sold it.

longtooth

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Lufkin, Texas
    I know every owner has their own experience. I have never bought a Kimber or any other hand gun new so cant address that.
    I carry a Kimber Pro CDPll. This is my most often carried gun. I have had this one just over a yr. & not a problem one.
    My son now carries my previous Pro CDPll. I carried that one for about 5yrs & the same no problems. Change recoil springs, firing pin springs & clean the little darlins & these ran fine.
    My 1st K was a Compact CDP & I carried it about 2yrs w/ no problems. The man I sold it to carries it & no troubles ever.
    Had & sold to a friend an Eclise Pro ll. Same w/ it. A few weeks ago he developed the 1st problem w/ the gun. After 20K + rds the extractor needed replaced. That done & it runs fine now.
    Bought & sold a Royal about 6 yrs ago. The last contact I had w/ that owner he was still carrying it.

JDKRIEK

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    WYLIE
    I wish I could CC a 5", but I have a really thin frame and even my 3" tends to print with certain clothing. I would love a 5'' raptor though, but which one! Ahh!

large_raptor2.jpg

stainless_raptor_2.jpg

grand_raptor.jpg

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Rjdearinger2