• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PopsXD9sc

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    Longview
    New to Kimbers and don't like the way the Ultra Carry field strips. Stumbled onto video on You Tube that suggested a new tool for easy takedown (no paperclip to keep up with). Waiting on mine to arrive and plan on carrying it in my pocket when carrying the Ultra.
    www.1911ultratool.com
    Target Sports

okie556

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Longview, TX
    New to Kimbers and don't like the way the Ultra Carry field strips. Stumbled onto video on You Tube that suggested a new tool for easy takedown (no paperclip to keep up with). Waiting on mine to arrive and plan on carrying it in my pocket when carrying the Ultra.
    www.1911ultratool.com

Kinda pricey but as a new Kimber Ultra CDP owner.........I will definitely be ordering one. Damn......where are all my old machine shop buddies when you need em?

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    While I think $25 is a bit steep...maybe $15 or $18 is more like it, I think the ease of take down, especially for me if I had a UC would be more than enough to make me forget the cost over the life of owning that pistol. Good find. And what is with that foofy way of taking down a pistol from the factory?

Top Bottom