• ...and so much more!
  • BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    I need help please. I went to order a Automatic Opening Knife from a Vendor located in another State out of Texas. A form popped up that I had to confirm I met the legal requirements to order the Knife. I did not meet the requirements ??

I have searched multiple forums and am still confused.

I am a Texas Resident. I am not Law Enforcement or Military - just a plain old Citizen.

1. Can I legally order a Automatic Opening Knife from out of State and have it shipped to my home here in Texas.

Thank you for your help and assistance.

gamboolman....
    I ordered mine from Amazon, no questions asked.
    Gun Zone Deals

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I…A form popped up that I had to confirm I met the legal requirements to order the Knife....
    I’m confused but will attempt to answer your question.

If the vendor is asking you to confirm you can legally possess then check the yes box and it should be done with.

If you did that AND the vendor then said they cannot ship to you, find another vendor.

RedArmy

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 26, 2017
    Watauga
    I need help please. I went to order a Automatic Opening Knife from a Vendor located in another State out of Texas. A form popped up that I had to confirm I met the legal requirements to order the Knife. I did not meet the requirements ??

I have searched multiple forums and am still confused.

I am a Texas Resident. I am not Law Enforcement or Military - just a plain old Citizen.

1. Can I legally order a Automatic Opening Knife from out of State and have it shipped to my home here in Texas.

Thank you for your help and assistance.

gamboolman....

This just happened to me, popped in here to take a look to see if the topic had been discussed. Placed an order through Optics Planet for a nice auto knife, received an e-mail from their risk department stating that I needed to fax some kind of form to them. Told them to shove it and I'd take my money elsewhere. Annoying as they had a great price on it, found one locally that I'll check out after all this darn flooding stops.

Top Bottom