Lynx Defense

Knife-Wielding Men In China Attack Railway Station. 27 killed.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ShootWhenICan

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Houston
    Gee, let’s guess who the attackers all in black are…
    First one to say "muslims" gets the price.
    CAIR will probably say they were Amish.

Group Of Knife-Wielding Men In China Attack Railway Station, “Premeditated, Organized” Manner, Kill 27, Injure 109

Via IB Times:
    The attack at Kunming train station in China’s southwestern Yunnan province was described by state television as a “violent terror attack” that was “organised and premeditated.”
    At least 27 people have been killed and 109 wounded in the mass stabbing at one of China’s busiest railway stations.
    According to eye witness reports, a group of people armed with knives and dressed all in black, entered the train station at about 9pm and indiscriminately began attacking travellers.
    Speaking to Xinhua news agency, a local resident, Yang Haifei, described a scene of carnage as unsuspecting travellers were cut down in their tracks.
    Haifei who, sustained injuries to his chest and back was buying a ticket at the time of the attack.
    “I saw a person come straight at me with a long knife and I ran away with everyone,” he said, adding that some people ‘just fell on the ground’.
    Keep reading…

mosin

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    Laredo
    Well amish would explain the knives!

The more interesting aspect is the body count in a knife attack. I guess the gun control crowd will turn a blind eye still.

dsukid

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 26, 2013
    Amarillo
    The Constitution State of Connecticut would like you to please register and or turn over your assault knives at your earliest and most convenient possible moment. Thank you kindly.

Flewda

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 5, 2012
    Ohio (But my heart is in Texas)
    You know CCW in a situation like that would be a lot scarier than I could imagine. When you have that much chaos it would be hard to hit your target and your target alone. Not saying that I wouldn't want to be armed in a situation like that, but that is definitely less of a sure-fire (no pun intended) situation than if someone's trying to mug you on an empty street.

And yeah I agree. Before you know it, blades will be illegal or need to be registered and have a permit to use them. "What's that there? A serrated bread knife? Can I see your permit?"

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Well, we do have a section here in Texas defining "illegal knifes". Cities have bans on knives with folding blades with assault style locking blades.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom