Gun Zone Deals

Knockoff (Fake) Diamondhead Sights Out There - And a huge thumbs up to Diamondhead

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nick!

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 16, 2017
    DFW
    Well, Diamondhead earned a lifetime customer with me, and I couldn't say enough about them. After being concerned about sights I purchased online, I took notice to some quality issues. I contacted Diamondhead, who advised me they are starting to see cheap knock offs out there, that are even being sold as "new".

Long story short, Diamondhead made it right, so real good on them for being a reputable manufacturer out there. However, I did want to give a heads up to the group to be sure you are purchasing from an authorized dealer.
    Lynx Defense

Attachments

• fake1.jpg
      fake1.jpg
      37.5 KB · Views: 527
    • FAKE2.jpg
      FAKE2.jpg
      36 KB · Views: 604
    • fake3.jpg
      fake3.jpg
      35.6 KB · Views: 528
    • fake4.jpg
      fake4.jpg
      34.5 KB · Views: 553
    • FAKE5.jpg
      FAKE5.jpg
      30.3 KB · Views: 516
    • FAKE6.jpg
      FAKE6.jpg
      37.9 KB · Views: 574

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Well, Diamondhead earned a lifetime customer with me, and I couldn't say enough about them. After being concerned about sights I purchased online, I took notice to some quality issues. I contacted Diamondhead, who advised me they are starting to see cheap knock offs out there, that are even being sold as "new".

Long story short, Diamondhead made it right, so real good on them for being a reputable manufacturer out there. However, I did want to give a heads up to the group to be sure you are purchasing from an authorized dealer.

Does this mean that you bought fake sights, and they sent you real ones for free?

Top Bottom