• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...uomo-pro-life-people-not-welcome-in-new-york/

He says of the GOP: "the problem is themselves...who are they? Are they these extreme conservatives who are right to life, pro assault weapon, anti-gay? Is that who they are...they have no place in the state of NY..."

Heres the thing...and why i call out single issue pro gun voters: you need to know who your allies are and stick with them. Our enemies (and really THE Enemy) wants to divide us. People lose pragmatism in some virtuous debate of their pro gun stance. In reality we need allies, this isnt the movies and Rambo doesnt succeed in real life on his own.

Do you think the radical left will accept you if youre just one of the three things Cuomo lists? Of course not. Dont fall for it.

I believe in the right to life.
    I believe in the right to bear arms.
    I believe in mothers and fathers raising children in intact families.

Who are my allies?
    DK Firearms

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I believe in the right to life.
    I believe in the right to bear arms.
    I believe in mothers and fathers raising children in intact families.

Who are my allies?
    I believe in all those things as well, but I do not want the state meddling in family affairs at all. So, I guess I'm not your ally :p

hellishhorses

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 15, 2013
    Eddy
    I am pro:

1. Leaving the constitution alone. It is perfect the way it was originally written.
    2. Government having no impact on my marriage or my sex life. I only like being screwed by Mrs. Hellishhorses, and if we invite someone else in (Johnny, Jenny or Jesus) that's our business.
    3. Stopping the robbery of working Peter to pay lazy Paul. If I cared if Paul ate, I'd buy him dinner. If Paul cared to eat, he'd find a way to put food on the table.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    oh, I know... but I don't support legislation that would allow the state to control who someone can marry or how they can raise their kids, even if other people might have ideas on that which are different than my own.

Howsabout we start with stopping the intentional destruction of the family by the state?

HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    Howsabout we start with stopping the intentional destruction of the family by the state?

Our society has already degenerated too much for that. The traditional family has been destroyed, mainly by pop culture, the public schools, deindustrialization, and the war on drugs. We are in survival mode now. I hate to say this, but if you are not pro-life, pro traditional family, pro-religion (primarily Judeo-Christian), or otherwise a moral person, you are not my ally. I will tolerate you if you are pro-Bill of Rights/2nd amendment, but I will not trust you either.

shortround

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 24, 2011
    Grid 0409
    I am pro:

1. Leaving the constitution alone. It is perfect the way it was originally written.
    2. Government having no impact on my marriage or my sex life. I only like being screwed by Mrs. Hellishhorses, and if we invite someone else in (Johnny, Jenny or Jesus) that's our business.
    3. Stopping the robbery of working Peter to pay lazy Paul. If I cared if Paul ate, I'd buy him dinner. If Paul cared to eat, he'd find a way to put food on the table.

Progressives stomped on the Constitution when they brought the 17th Amendment -- direct election of Senators -- to fruition. That effectively negated one of the bulwarks of the Republic's Bill of Rights -- the 10th Amendment.

Our entitlement society today is a direct result that Senators don't represent their States, but special interests instead.

We are 101 years into tyranny.

Progressives don't believe in the will of the people -- only the will of progressives.

Shooter McGavin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Free Texas
    Yet another example of liberal hyprocasy at its finest. Could you imagine the fall out had Rick Perry said gays, anti-gun and pro-choice supporters are not welcomed in Texas.... It's almost humorous that the leftist, progressive liberals are self proclaimed to be open and accepting of everybody and anybody. Well, that is as long as you don't disagree with them on anything.

Chirpy

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 2, 2013
    Hutto, TX (kinda)
    Progressives stomped on the Constitution when they brought the 17th Amendment -- direct election of Senators -- to fruition. That effectively negated one of the bulwarks of the Republic's Bill of Rights -- the 10th Amendment.

Our entitlement society today is a direct result that Senators don't represent their States, but special interests instead.

We are 101 years into tyranny.

Progressives don't believe in the will of the people -- only the will of progressives.

YES!!

That's when states lost their check on Federal Power. I like you Shortround, few people understand that today. Or that Senators weren't supposed to be directly elected.

I shudder when people talk of eliminating the electoral college, because they use the same reasons as were used to pass the 17th!

Sent from magic cutting board

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I felt the same way about that producer says the NRA will wish they werent alive! We couldnt get away with saying that about PETA or some lefty group.

Pirmarily my point on posting this is people need to stop being single issue voters and know who their true allies are. As hillrider pointed out there are of course allegiances to be had that are less complete but necessary and productive.

We need to be united. Who comes together to help when there is a disaster? GLAD or the Baptists?

Who do you really think wants to protect gun rights other than "gun guys"? Its not those allied with the radical left, its those who are pro life and believe in family.

Those of you who understand that this is a call for unity and not divisiveness i really appreciate.

I believe i will be persecuted in this nation to an increasing degree not only due to my firm belief in the right to bear arms but also due to my faith and my love of family.

There is no middle road. Sides are being chosen now. When the time comes i need to know who my true allies are because the enemy has made itself plain to see and it is at the door.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    I am pro:

Me too ... well except for being screwed by yor mizus ... but other than that ...

Dash Riprock

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Austin
    Isn't Cuomo Catholic? Why is the Church not ex-communicating these people? Every once in a while you hear rumblings about one but they almost never really do it. What do you have to do for the Church to finally say "enough"? If this ain't it, I don't know what is.

I'm not Catholic so maybe I don't understand the process.

HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    I felt the same way about that producer says the NRA will wish they werent alive! We couldnt get away with saying that about PETA or some lefty group.

Pirmarily my point on posting this is people need to stop being single issue voters and know who their true allies are. As hillrider pointed out there are of course allegiances to be had that are less complete but necessary and productive.

We need to be united. Who comes together to help when there is a disaster? GLAD or the Baptists?

Who do you really think wants to protect gun rights other than "gun guys"? Its not those allied with the radical left, its those who are pro life and believe in family.

Those of you who understand that this is a call for unity and not divisiveness i really appreciate.

I believe i will be persecuted in this nation to an increasing degree not only due to my firm belief in the right to bear arms but also due to my faith and my love of family.

There is no middle road. Sides are being chosen now. When the time comes i need to know who my true allies are because the enemy has made itself plain to see and it is at the door.

As much as I agree with you, radical leftists who are really fascists are only one edge of the sword. The leftists/progressives are not always calling for perpetual war like some on the phony right. And I will say right here that someone who claims to be pro 2nd amendment yet is for endless war, the surveillance state, and calls for the execution of Edward Snowden is a greater enemy to me than the libtards that want to take the guns. You are either for all of the Bill of Rights or none of it.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    I am pro:

This X10

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Isn't Cuomo Catholic? Why is the Church not ex-communicating these people? Every once in a while you hear rumblings about one but they almost never really do it. What do you have to do for the Church to finally say "enough"? If this ain't it, I don't know what is.

I'm not Catholic so maybe I don't understand the process.

It usually depends on the bishop and how far he will go. Either a person is a believer or they arent and Catholic politicians who claim to believe one thing then vote another are showing their beliefs are not sincere or true.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    As much as I agree with you, radical leftists who are really fascists are only one edge of the sword. The leftists/progressives are not always calling for perpetual war like some on the phony right. And I will say right here that someone who claims to be pro 2nd amendment yet is for endless war, the surveillance state, and calls for the execution of Edward Snowden is a greater enemy to me than the libtards that want to take the guns. You are either for all of the Bill of Rights or none of it.

I agree. Nothing conservative about attacking third world countries that did not attack us and nation building.

We attacked the wrong countries after 9/11.

Top Bottom