• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    You are an Anti-government Gunslinger, also known as a libertarian conservative. You believe in smaller government, states’ rights, gun rights, and that, as Reagan once said, “The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’”
    Lynx Defense

Shooterman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    SE Texas
    I just don't get NASCAR at all... most of the people that I know who watch it say "I watch it for the wrecks," and that seems a little bit morbid to me.

It may seem a little morbid. I seldom watch NASCAR or most racing any more, but can appreciate the skills needed to pilot a bomb around a track. I use to really love the Indy 500, not so much any more, and really loved Formula One racing ( loved the movie Grand Prix ) or road racing by the old Chaparals and sports cars of that nature.

Shooterman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    SE Texas
    You are an Anti-government Gunslinger, also known as a libertarian conservative. You believe in smaller government, states’ rights, gun rights, and that, as Reagan once said, “The nine most terrifying words in the English language are, ‘I’m from the government and I’m here to help.’”

I think that's two of us, so far. Kinda figured there would be more of us.

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    Your Conservative Breed: Faith-Based Fighter

You are a Faith-Based Fighter, also known as a religious conservative. You believe in Judeo-Christian values, restoring God’s rightful place in the public square, and in showing all the unwashed and unsaved liberal sinners the path to salvation, or at least to the GOP.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Hmm, does that mean me and my weekend shooting buddies are a "militia", lol...

That survey is pretty funny. I chose "The first lunar landing—with a Confederate flag" just because it's hilarious. I almost chose "Immaculate Conception—with a video camera" though. That would be great...

Shooterman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2010
    SE Texas
    Hmm, does that mean me and my weekend shooting buddies are a "militia", lol...

That survey is pretty funny. I chose "The first lunar landing—with a Confederate flag" just because it's hilarious. I almost chose "Immaculate Conception—with a video camera" though. That would be great...

As an anti-government gunslinger, of which I wear the mantra proudly, I despise all precepts and concepts of big government, including the idea a state does not have the right to secede, meaning therefore, the Confederacy was right to do so and was only prevented by force of that same big government. Therefore, I was quite happy to decide I would have been pleased to have the Flag of the Confederacy placed on the moon.

If that makes me a bad person, then so be it. If that even makes me a racist in certain peoples eyes, then so be it.

Top Bottom