• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JKTex

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2008
    DFW, North Texas
    Don't forget about eBay. Te place I got mine from is a gun shop/sporting goods and I checked, and although not super, I paid about $120 for the Knox SpecOps and forend for my Mossberg. The forends Knox uses are made by Hogue.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    thats where I bought my mine from is on ebay.

Ok here is my Winchester 1300 shotgun with knoxx spec ops installed. I still want to cut the barrel to 19".

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    yes I understand that, I remember reading a review about it, and it said dont hold it too close it will slap(punch) your cheek. overall it sounds like a good investment.

The receiver comes back an inch or so. If you mount optics, be careful. That said, I shot a tube of slugs through a friend's Mossberg 500 slug gun, and the Knoxx worked great. The recoil is still there, but instead of a punch, it's a push. When I get another shotgun, a Knoxx is definitely going on it.

Darkwind

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Houston
    I allready posted about my experience with my Specops. I'll say it was most favorable. Considering the placement of the pump release on the Maverick 88 (or the safety on the Mossberg 500/590) I would rather have gotten a Comp Stock- but according to the website, the Comp has only about 1/2 the recoil reduction

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I believe we still have several Knoxx stocks at Cabelas (buda location). They were there when I was at work yesterday.

Top Bottom