• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    You can have chili WITH beans, but chili doesn't include beans.

The chili purest in me doesn't use beans (even though I like it) and only uses chili peppers with seasoning for a base. No tomato sauce bases for good ol' Texas Red.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
    DK Firearms

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    You can have chili WITH beans, but chili doesn't include beans.

The chili purest in me doesn't use beans (even though I like it) and only uses chili peppers with seasoning for a base. No tomato sauce bases for good ol' Texas Red.

WOW ! A YANKEE TRYING TO EXPLAIN CHILI TO TEXANS THE VERY SAME PEOPL WHO WILL SPOON CHILI OVER SPAGHETTI NOODLESPRETTY LAME IMO!

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    WOW ! A YANKEE TRYING TO EXPLAIN CHILI TO TEXANS THE VERY SAME PEOPL WHO WILL SPOON CHILI OVER SPAGHETTI NOODLESPRETTY LAME IMO!
    Woah there! That noodle abomination is most certainly NOT a Yankee thing. Please get your stereotypes correct, good sir. Even those North of the M-D Line think that's near a capital crime.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Woah there! That noodle abomination is most certainly NOT a Yankee thing. Please get your stereotypes correct, good sir. Even those North of the M-D Line think that's near a capital crime.

WELL YOU SURE WON'T SEE A TEXAN SPOONING CHILI OVER PASTA! AT LEAST BEANS ARE MORE TEXAN THAN PASTA!

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    WELL YOU SURE WON'T SEE A TEXAN SPOONING CHILI OVER PASTA! AT LEAST BEANS ARE MORE TEXAN THAN PASTA!
    I saw a photo of that on a restaurant menu in Ohio. First I heard of it... There are some things that I get people eat during times of poverty, but to willingly choose something like that?

But, I will say the chili there is more like a tomato meat sauce, so it's really just a Midwestern pasta sauce, I guess. Still though...

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I saw a photo of that on a restaurant menu in Ohio. First I heard of it... There are some things that I get people eat during times of poverty, but to willingly choose something like that?

But, I will say the chili there is more like a tomato meat sauce, so it's really just a Midwestern pasta sauce, I guess. Still though...

PROBABLY PRETTY OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NEVER HAD SOME AURHENTIC HOME MADE TEXAS CHILI!

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    PROBABLY PRETTY OBVIOUS YOU HAVE NEVER HAD SOME AURHENTIC HOME MADE TEXAS CHILI!
    This comment is more appalling than the constant belligerence of my unfortunate birthright.

3423e98912ad2d865be98943d2380066.jpg

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Yes, of course I consider myself a chili gourmet, mah own-sef, but if the truth be known, I'll eat anything...

Bout the only thing I won't eat is a skunk.

I don't remember if it was Bear Grylls, but one of those survivalist guys killed and tried to eat one...no go. Tastes like it smells said he...

Probably, like trying to eat a turkey vulture or some such...some things aren't meant to be eaten.

I'd eat a vegan though...herbivores are meant to be eaten.

Top Bottom