• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billpenn47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2018
    Buchanan Dam
    Yet you didn’t come back here to settle down? I can certainly see why. This place used to be the arm pit of Texas. We have made it all the way to ******* now.
    OH.. come on. It can't be that bad. I liked it out there. My parents moved to San Antonio, right after I started High School at Robert E. Lee. I suffered some bad culture shock. Just be glad you don't live in Sanderson!
    Venture Surplus ad

TxStetson

Opinionated and Irritable
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    The Big Country
    OH.. come on. It can't be that bad. I liked it out there. My parents moved to San Antonio, right after I started High School at Robert E. Lee. I suffered some bad culture shock. Just be glad you don't live in Sanderson!
    We have 4 times as many people here as the roads are designed for. If you want to eat in a restaurant of an evening, you better get there by 5 or you’re waiting a few hours. Hotels are over $300 per night, and booked up a month in advance. And those are the most recent highlights. This isn’t the same place you lived.

billpenn47

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 10, 2018
    Buchanan Dam
    We have 4 times as many people here as the roads are designed for. If you want to eat in a restaurant of an evening, you better get there by 5 or you’re waiting a few hours. Hotels are over $300 per night, and booked up a month in advance. And those are the most recent highlights. This isn’t the same place you lived.
    Apparently not. Why do you stay?

Guy Fawkes

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 1, 2018
    Converse
    HI. I'm Bill
    I just get approved to post to this site. I like old guns, and talking about guns. Just wanted to say HI and I hope to join in on conversations that I think I can contribute to. Don't know how many that will be,,, but I'll try.
    Howdy from Converse, just down the road from the Alamo!

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Buster1979
    Top Bottom