Please reply by conversation.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    2008 Ford F450 for sale. 6.4 liter PowerStroke diesel, King Ranch package, 4x4, crew cab, flat bed, 3 tool boxes, gooseneck and receiver hitch, rear axle airbags, RanchHand front end replacement w/ receiver, aftermarket under body replacement 60 gallon steel fuel tank, built in trailer brake controller, upfitter switches, heated seats, dual climate control, indash navigation (needs new cd), indash 6 disk cd player, rear overhead tv/ dvd player, and much more. King Ranch trucks are loaded down!

Tires are in decent shape with many miles left, and overall condition of truck is about 90%. 150,000 miles on the odometer but only 25,000 on this engine.

The engine has a fully transferable warranty until 200,000 miles or until November.

I am asking $21,000 obo and I will consider partial trades.

I am interested in a smaller truck ( F150 4×4 cc prefered), maybe a car, and any kind of guy toys, especially guns..

I just don't need this big beast anymore.

Title in hand, willing to travel, and motivated seller.

PM me here with any questions or offers. Thanks for looking.
    Target Sports

Last edited:

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    e5uqeqeb.jpg

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2012
    Waco-ish
    Wow ... that's a hoss.

A racer friend had a F450 PU and it pulled a 40' double stack car hauler 75mph all day long.

GLWS.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Wow ... that's a hoss.

A racer friend had a F450 PU and it pulled a 40' double stack car hauler 75mph all day long.

GLWS.
    It is a pulling machine. I have hauled a 40' gooseneck loaded down, a backhoe, and it usually hauled a 28' box gooseneck trailer all around the country.

I drive a company truck now and this truck is a little large for a grocery getter.

Thank you sir.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Due to popular demand, I found a bed and put the truck back into it's original configuration. The bed had to be painted so it's paint is brand new. It matches perfectly to the paint inside the door panels but obviously the truck cab is weathered and faded a touch. It isn't much off and I am sure it will fade to match over time. Most people probably won't notice the difference now as it is still very close.

epa3ava6.jpg

du3y3uqe.jpg

I am not raising the price on here but am less negotiable due to the cost of the bed install.

I also have the flatbed available if anyone is interested in that.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom