• ...and so much more!
  • Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    "Gun crisis?" Like when you really want to shoot your .22 but can't find any ammo?

Local shop has over 100k rounds on the shelf. The prices make the resellers look like rookies though.

1400 round buckets for $170, 500 round packs for $65. They had a "sale" on the M-22 500 round packs for $55 but that is over.

Crazy thing is it isn't even a gun shop.

Last edited:

HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX
    Why doesn't that school district there let the teachers carry? Unless this is a part of "gun crisis" training, I'm not interested.
    Locking the doors and hiding in a ball in the corner is not a plan.

I talked to a head janitor at an elementary school recently. He has a better grasp of the school grounds and buildings than anybody. He told me that they (the administrators) have not done one damn thing to better secure the school since Sandy Hook.

I talked to a vice principal last year. No plan, no real strategy. He basically laughed at me when I mentioned allowing teachers to carry. Said it would be like the "old west" and other brainwashed liberal bullshit.

It shows that the bureaucrats in the schools really don't care about your children. The public schools at this moment are literal death traps. Stay away.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Well, when you have "safety" policies written by idiots who think a lock-down is the answer to someone going room to room and murdering whoever they find and that running away is the second option, what do you expect.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RafaelQ
    Top Bottom