• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    Lol and it kind of cracks me up that he wants to compare a larue against a 3 gun jp rifle, IN a 3 gun competition. Not that it would be an issue, but just still

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 2
    Texas SOT

cajunautoxer

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Houston
    Ah, you're young still...that explains alot of your conviction and the emotion coming out in your posts. You're opinions are fueled by passion.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.
    You know what they say about assumptions? Graduated college first time 01. Grew up dirt poor and and can't stand people who think they can treat others like crap just bc they have a little money.
    Lol and it kind of cracks me up that he wants to compare a larue against a 3 gun jp rifle, IN a 3 gun competition. Not that it would be an issue, but just still

So you call me out. And your words bring whatever you got and now all the sudden Gods gift "the Larue" is good enough. I'll run my 16". And we can just count the rifle stages but your still paying and FYI I run Hornady rounds so expect to pay extra

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    You know what they say about assumptions? Graduated college first time 01. Grew up dirt poor and and can't stand people who think they can treat others like crap just bc they have a little money.

So you call me out. And your words bring whatever you got and now all the sudden Gods gift "the Larue" is good enough. I'll run my 16". And we can just count the rifle stages but your still paying and FYI I run Hornady rounds so expect to pay extra

God you are so full of yourself. Get a grip.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park

Then I guess its that Cajun coming out and fueling you because you seem pretty angry considering you're basing nearly everything off of rumors and stuff found on the internet.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Guys, I apologize for not knowing this was a subject that would give rise to acrimony. That wasn't my intent.

cajunautoxer

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Houston
    Then I guess its that Cajun coming out and fueling you because you seem pretty angry considering you're basing nearly everything off of rumors and stuff found on the internet.

So his post/words treating people like crap on boards is rumors? Maybe we should think it's not really him posting? Also my info about Tx multi is from someone who is a pretty big sponsor in 3 gun so I have no reason not to believe it

And the story about how he's so popular so he pulled ALL sponsorship has more holes than Obama and his foreign affairs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom