LaRue jumps into the RKBA fight, big time!

M. Sage

TGT Addict
Jan 21, 2009
San Antonio
I'm Mark LaRue and this is my 1st Calguns.net post. - Calguns.net

LaRue_Tactical said:
CalgunsFoundation.jpg

From here on out, we will be sending $1,000.00 per month / $12.000.00 annually, until the cows come home. This $12,000 check covers all of 2009. We know every organization has to have phones, water, electricity ... we hope this will help cover a small portion of those monthly costs.

"The check's in the mail."

M. LaRue
LARUE.COM

ETA - I posted this in Centerfire Rifles, 'cause that's what we do.

You can find more info about the Calguns Foundation in the 2A forum at the site I linked. They're very active, and definitely on the front lines. :patriot:

LaRue has definitely gained me as a future customer. If only I had an AR-15! I'll have to buy an AK IronDot....

Big country

TGT Addict
Mar 6, 2009
Cedar Park,TX
The LaRue shop is across the county road from my cousins house good people. My friend worked for Mark for a little wile before he joined the Core.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
Awesome stuff right there! I have been a LaRue customer for a little while, but a LaRue drooler for a lot longer. I was just on the phone with them yesterday to ask about delivery time on their new OSR 7.62. Great people all the way 'round.

Texas1911

TGT Addict
May 29, 2017
Austin, TX
Nice, I refer people to them all the time. I like what they do, and I love that they are a stones throw away in Central Texas.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
Feb 7, 2009
Houston, TX
Let me tell you something about Mark Larue.

He and i disagree on ARFCOM about some things . . . . but Mark is a man of principal and puts his maoney where his mouth is.

We have met many times (at ShotShow and his 3 gun math and on ARFCOm) and I have tremendoius respect for him.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
Lifetime Member
Feb 7, 2009
Houston, TX
I was allowed to handle the OSR at Shotshow and it was a well thought out rifle.

I was able to shoot an OSR at the 3 gun match and I can tell you that it will be worth the wait.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jul 16, 2008
Houston
I was allowed to handle the OSR at Shotshow and it was a well thought out rifle.

I was able to shoot an OSR at the 3 gun match and I can tell you that it will be worth the wait.
Thanks, I appreciate the insight! They told me that the first production OSR has yet to be completed, so they say I have a 4-6 month wait. The website says first quarter of 2009, but I guess that was a pre-election prediction. LOL

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members