Target Sports

LaRue jumps into the RKBA fight, big time!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'm Mark LaRue and this is my 1st Calguns.net post. - Calguns.net

LaRue_Tactical said:
    CalgunsFoundation.jpg

From here on out, we will be sending $1,000.00 per month / $12.000.00 annually, until the cows come home. This $12,000 check covers all of 2009. We know every organization has to have phones, water, electricity ... we hope this will help cover a small portion of those monthly costs.

"The check's in the mail."

M. LaRue
    LARUE.COM

ETA - I posted this in Centerfire Rifles, 'cause that's what we do.

You can find more info about the Calguns Foundation in the 2A forum at the site I linked. They're very active, and definitely on the front lines. :patriot:

LaRue has definitely gained me as a future customer. If only I had an AR-15! I'll have to buy an AK IronDot....

Big country

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2009
    Cedar Park,TX
    The LaRue shop is across the county road from my cousins house good people. My friend worked for Mark for a little wile before he joined the Core.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Awesome stuff right there! I have been a LaRue customer for a little while, but a LaRue drooler for a lot longer. I was just on the phone with them yesterday to ask about delivery time on their new OSR 7.62. Great people all the way 'round.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    Let me tell you something about Mark Larue.

He and i disagree on ARFCOM about some things . . . . but Mark is a man of principal and puts his maoney where his mouth is.

We have met many times (at ShotShow and his 3 gun math and on ARFCOm) and I have tremendoius respect for him.

SC-Texas

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Houston, TX
    I was allowed to handle the OSR at Shotshow and it was a well thought out rifle.

I was able to shoot an OSR at the 3 gun match and I can tell you that it will be worth the wait.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    I was allowed to handle the OSR at Shotshow and it was a well thought out rifle.

I was able to shoot an OSR at the 3 gun match and I can tell you that it will be worth the wait.

Thanks, I appreciate the insight! They told me that the first production OSR has yet to be completed, so they say I have a 4-6 month wait. The website says first quarter of 2009, but I guess that was a pre-election prediction. LOL

ReVrEnD_0341

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Thanks, I appreciate the insight! They told me that the first production OSR has yet to be completed, so they say I have a 4-6 month wait. The website says first quarter of 2009, but I guess that was a pre-election prediction. LOL

Yeah, alot of stuff got put on the burner when the elections hit. That shop has been running full blast for a long time. Got lots of friends there. Good people.

Top Bottom