• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    HK
    That cop could've killed a lot of innocent people. Absolutely zero concept of clearing your back stop. Screw everybody who catches a wild bullet. It's not the cop that pays off the lawsuits.

Be happy it was your yard or house on the other side of the Ford expedition.

Justice is served...

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    That cop could've killed a lot of innocent people. Absolutely zero concept of clearing your back stop. Screw everybody who catches a wild bullet. It's not the cop that pays off the lawsuits.

Justice is served...

You do wonder where those stray bullets ended up...

dapakattack

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    DFW Area
    so why not have a radio button on the steering wheel? He has to drive with one hand while depressing the radio button to give updates.

As others have stated about the stray bullets, the police officer has watched too many cop movies

AustinN4

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Nov 27, 2013
    Austin
    Rene Nunez, 30, and Fidel Miranda, 23. Nunez and Miranda both have a lengthy criminal past.

Nunez has been convicted three times and also has been arrested on robbery with a deadly weapon, robbery and grand larceny auto charges.

Miranda had previously been convicted of conspiracy to commit robbery and arrested for robbery, kidnapping, grand larceny auto, prohibited person in possession of a firearm and narcotics.

My shocked face!

With those records, how is it these guys were on the street? Wonder if they were even here legally. The article didn't say.

Last edited:

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    And a question to all the LEO types out there. Since when has it become SOP to shoot at a bad guy through the windshield? This video is the fourth or fifth one where I've seen a cop do that.

FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0

Justice is served...

I thought he did good once stopped and out of the vehicle. Can't say I agree with shooting while driving... way too many variables there... you hear him ask for a bird in the beginning of the video. I don't know why he just didn't hang back until bird has eyes on them.

Top Bottom