• ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    AEC5E9CB-D581-45D1-A6F5-24258065D3F8.jpeg
    Went out this morning with my dad’s rifle hoping I could get one with it this year so the streak wouldn’t end.( taken at least one deer with it every year since he died)
    Streak continues :)
    Texas SOT

dbgun

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Houston, TX.
    8 pt. About 115 yards with Hornady Leverevolution 160gr. Took about 2 steps and crashed
    How do you like using the Levervolution ammo on your 30-30? I didn't do as well as I thought, when I tried it on my Winchester 94AE. I had better luck with Winchester 170 gr. soft point.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    How do you like using the Levervolution ammo on your 30-30? I didn't do as well as I thought, when I tried it on my Winchester 94AE. I had better luck with Winchester 170 gr. soft point.
    Sub 1” groups at 100 all day long in the 336. Nothing I have shot with them has ever run.( and I have shot a bunch of stuff with them)

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Hoji,

You, me & perhaps some other "reasonably close folks" need to go on a "local safari" to get some Axis & perhaps hogs & other critters.
    (My deep freezer needs some more venison/pork for the Winter. = An Axis & a couple of BBQ pigs would be NICE.)

yours, satx

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Hoji,

You, me & perhaps some other "reasonably close folks" need to go on a "local safari" to get some Axis & perhaps hogs & other critters.
    (My deep freezer needs some more venison/pork for the Winter. = An Axis & a couple of BBQ pigs would be NICE.)

yours, satx
    Would LOVE an axis but as you can see, we are going to have to eat some room in the freezer before I can have room for anything else

Top Bottom