• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GI-John

Hurry up and wait!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    Last night I was the last person to leave the armory. I stayed late to get everything done early so I could have Sunday off(so I can take the chl at shilohs :)) As I came to the first light in the middle lane behind the first car something happened. A car swerved into the right lane almost hitting the car infront of me coming out of a gas station. The door immediately swung open and the car infront of me peels out running the red light. Another car swerves behind the car to the right and he bolts out his car as well. They start throwing their arms ip in a ghetto way taunting each other. Then everyone starts pullling guns out and waivin em. I slammed on the gas and got the helll outta there. This happened in Pasadena last night at 10:13. I have horrible luck. My vest with plates in it was right next to me on the pAssenger seat. I gripped that thing and pulled it on me as I burnt out. Another crazy night with thugs and guns.
    Military Camp

GI-John

Hurry up and wait!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Houston/San Antonio TX
    Yeah

Pasadena has always been on my radar. There were about 4 or 5 people involved. I was so happy to finally leave that night knowing that I freed up Sunday. I dont know. I really cant wait till I have my permit in hand. Lately there have been more thugs or lowlifes then I can count crossing my path.

On thursday the 13th of this month I was fueling up on west gray and some bum came up to me asking for a dollar. Said he was hungry and he was smoking a cigarette. I did'nt even look at him I just said all I had was card, immediately upon saying that he flexed his arms and torso toward me and called me a liar along with some profane names then turned and walked away. I guess I have a knack for running into lowlifes. For the past few years I really have been pondering buying some land but I am still kinda young to be planning a big purchase like that. The fresh air and good people seem so much more attractive then the traffic and bums that plague the city.

texas1willy2

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2009
    woodlands
    There is something to be said for being able to close your gate and sit in the middle of your own property, that being said you will still deal with lowlifes just a different kind.
    At least thats how it worked out for me.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    There is something to be said for being able to close your gate and sit in the middle of your own property, that being said you will still deal with lowlifes just a different kind.
    At least thats how it worked out for me.

you mean the guys at the county tax office?
    ;);)

Top Bottom