Last Remaining Lead Smelter In The USA Closing After 120 Years

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
Oct 16, 2012
Indianapolis
This doesn't make any sense to me. Wow. I'm a pretty environmentally minded fellow, but this religion of the left, environmentalism, is economic suicide. Outside looking in, we are destroying our own economy and industrial capacity.

I'm sure we will find a way to keep procuring lead, but at a higher cost or by "alternative" means.

txbikerman

TGT Addict
Jul 10, 2013
mckinney
This doesn't make any sense to me. Wow. I'm a pretty environmentally minded fellow, but this religion of the left, environmentalism, is economic suicide. Outside looking in, we are destroying our own economy and industrial capacity.

I'm sure we will find a way to keep procuring lead, but at a higher cost or by "alternative" means.
they dont care about the economy , just their twisted beliefs, and the junk science behind it

TX69

TGT Addict
Dec 23, 2012
DFW
Yay for the greenies and the EPA! Hopefully they will be able t put a dagger through the heart of coal and kill off our power plants too! Yay!

TheDan

4th Best Member
TGT Supporter
Nov 11, 2008
Austin - Rockdale
wow... An entire industry killed; and it has nothing to do with demand or labor/manufacturing costs or technical innovations. Government regulation killed it.

This impacts a lot more than just ammo; there's lead in all sorts of stuff.

Southpaw

Plague enthusiast
TGT Supporter
Mar 30, 2009
Guadalupe Co.

Seems to be their plan. Take away any way our economy and 99% of the people are going to need .gov to survive.

TheDan

4th Best Member
TGT Supporter
Nov 11, 2008
Austin - Rockdale
lol...

Top Bottom