• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

O.S.O.K. 1961

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2018
    SATX Northwest Quadrant
    This is a pre-cross bolt safety Marlin 336RC that was originally chambered for 35 Rem and was rechambered to 356 Winchester by Regan Nonneman - has a new bolt installed as well. Comes with the lace-on buttpad and Montana leather sling as shown in pic. This is in very good condition - bore is excellent. Original buttplate is under the pad. I've shot 180-250 grain bullets and it stabilizes them all and shoots them accurately. The 250's were hard cast loads.

$400 firm. FTF PM me with any questions or to arrange purchase. Will meet you half way within reason... like if you live in San Antonio or similar in distance.

upload_2018-9-15_21-32-6.png

upload_2018-9-15_21-34-7.png

Last edited:

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    This is a pre-cross bolt safety Marlin 336RC that was originally chambered for 35 Rem and was rechambered to 356 Winchester by Regan Nonneman - has a new bolt installed as well. Comes with the lace-on buttpad and Montana leather sling as shown in pic. This is in very good condition - bore is excellent. Original buttplate is under the pad. I've shot 180-250 grain bullets and it stabilizes them all and shoots them accurately. The 250's were hard cast loads.

$400 firm. FTF PM me with any questions or to arrange purchase. Will meet you half way within reason... like if you live in San Antonio or similar in distance.

View attachment 148679

View attachment 148680
    wish you lived near DFW. Let me know if you ever consider shipping

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom