• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dingo

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 27, 2021
    DFW
    Great video, thanks. I am saving up for a thermal, still waiting for a good one I can afford

Double Naught Spy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    North Texas
    Another great video, thanks.

On another note, why is your thermal blurred in the still pics?

Stupid, right? It be a monetized video (and I don't make much as a result), you cannot show a "modified rifle" and putting a thermal scope on a rifle is defined by YouTube as being 'modified.' Changing out the trigger, adding a suppressor, brass catcher, custom stock, etc. does not count, but the scope does. So I blurred the scope and then just showed a picture of it off rifle, LOL.

YouTube has some really stupid rules. I am not defending them except in saying that it is their house and their rules.

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Stupid, right? It be a monetized video (and I don't make much as a result), you cannot show a "modified rifle" and putting a thermal scope on a rifle is defined by YouTube as being 'modified.' Changing out the trigger, adding a suppressor, brass catcher, custom stock, etc. does not count, but the scope does. So I blurred the scope and then just showed a picture of it off rifle, LOL.

YouTube has some really stupid rules. I am not defending them except in saying that it is their house and their rules.
    Thank you for the explanation

Top Bottom