• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    I've had this for a while now, but I'm just now to the point where I have enough rounds through it to get an impression on it. The pistol is a HK USP Compact in .357 Sig.

I bought the gun from CDNN for a screaming deal. It came with 3 10-round magazines, all .357 Sig marked unlike some whom have received .40 S&W magazines from HK.

After putting 200 rounds through it I can say that I definitely like the gun. It's almost exactly what I was looking for, and I've come to really like the .357 Sig round even more. It's quite potent, and if you are lazy with your grip control it will let you know. It has yet to have a feeding issue, but this is a trademark of the caliber, and I don't expect it to ever have an issue.

For what I paid, the ergonomics of the design in relation to my needs, and the overall experience, I give this gun very high marks.

Pictures:

uspc2.jpg

uspc.jpg
    Lynx Defense

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    The 357 sig ammo is pretty expensive.Thats why I got the 45 USP tactical.It looks pretty accurate after seeing pics of your target.

mac79912

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2008
    Really? thats cheaper than the 45 ammo I get.The 357sig ammo runs $32 a box here.

kingofwylietx

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 29, 2008
    DFW area.....Wylie.
    This is obviously a confusing gun to operate, what with the fast/slow, full/semi-auto features. It looks cheap and wierd. I bet it'll jam before you know it, don't trust it, it's plastic. Save yourself, send it to me and get yourself a real gun......I'll pay shipping.....or even drive down and pick it up. ;)

Texas1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 29, 2017
    Austin, TX
    This is obviously a confusing gun to operate, what with the fast/slow, full/semi-auto features. It looks cheap and wierd. I bet it'll jam before you know it, don't trust it, it's plastic. Save yourself, send it to me and get yourself a real gun......I'll pay shipping.....or even drive down and pick it up. ;)

I'm a dangerous kinda guy...

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    Also, don't forget to get a universal rail to picatinny adapter so you can slap on one of those M203's, or a remington "masterkey" for when you really need that extra edge against your attacker(s). Wow, I can just imagine some new user browsing this site and thinking, "My god, what kind of warzone is Texas that people need grenade launchers on their handguns?!".

Bob Loblaw

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2008
    Buda, Tx
    Wow, I can just imagine some new user browsing this site and thinking, "My god, what kind of warzone is Texas that people need grenade launchers on their handguns?!".

or... He'll think "this is the coolest place ever." You've opened my eyes to a whole new world, what other nifty gadgets do I not know about? Seriously, I owe you, I was looking for my first defensive shotgun, needless to say I found it. Too bad the ultra-bad-ass barrel configuration is probably beyond my legal reach.

Top Bottom