• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    I know. Just thought that it was interesting.

There is a very narrow chance (at least right now) that I could end up in Washington state. I was doing some research on them and they are a very interesting state.

No corporate income tax or franchise tax, or personal income tax.
    legalized assisted suicide, same sex marriage and legal marijuana made me worry it would be a liberal cesspool.
    However, it is a shall issue CHL state. And open carry is legal and now they are considering this.

I am intrigued...

Dredens

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2014
    Sealy
    There is a very narrow chance (at least right now) that I could end up in Washington state. I was doing some research on them and they are a very interesting state.

legalized assisted suicide, same sex marriage and legal marijuana made me worry it would be a liberal cesspool.
    However, it is a shall issue CHL state. And open carry is legal and now they are considering this.

I am intrigued...

From what I hear, Washington is a pretty legit state. Pretty balanced out politically (though I've never lived there, so I can't really say for 100% for certain).

Shorts

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2008
    Texas
    Would love to have a proposal like that come up in Texas.

We lived in WA. The political climate and accepted practices depend on what part of the state you're in. While OC is legal, it is not really encouraged (hippies freak out), particularly on the west side (Seattle mentality). The East side is a little more friendly.

A CWP is easy to get. Got mine in like three weeks and $55 app fee. The sportman's clubs were great and lots of outdoor ranges. The outdoor rec and lifestyle out there is great. Scenery is great. Thunderstorms are huge. Winters are cold.

The cons to that area are all the filthy hippies and the dreary weather. Summers are very short, they are Indian summers. They are very mild. I missed Texas sun when we were there.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009

I am intrigued...

You sure seem to be moving around a lot lately. Your wife must be an international hitman or something.

HillRider

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    Helotes, TX

I am intrigued...

Beautiful state. Lots to do, especially if you are into outdoors. One thing, you cannot store a loaded handgun in you vehicle unless you have a chl. You can open carry, but you have to unload when you enter your vehicle. Also, always freakin' rainy, misty, or cloudy. A southern boy has to have some heat and sunshine a good portion of the year. The libs are mostly in the Seattle/Tacoma area, but boy they are as nasty as Californian libs, and they run a good portion of the state. The volcanoes also are something to look out for, I'd stick to the central, eastern part of the sate.

Last edited:

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    You sure seem to be moving around a lot lately. Your wife must be an international hitman or something.

lol I moved From the DFW area after 17 years. This Washington state thing is just a HUGE might be a maybe. I have been contacted to talk to a company headquartered there. Not sure I am even really interested, and research on the state was one of my first ideas.

Top Bottom