• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Oh I see. It's like racking the shotty, they'll just see it and run.

Sent from my LG-H830 using Tapatalk
    Don't be a condescending dick. I said( as you quoted condescenholio) it works very well, not 100%. But I have had crowds of 50+ people literally run as hard as they could AWAY from the sound of my voice when I pulled out the can and yelled "SPRAY!"
    Target Sports

A.Texas.Yankee

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    NTX
    Don't be a condescending dick. I said( as you quoted condescenholio) it works very well, not 100%. But I have had crowds of 50+ people literally run as hard as they could AWAY from the sound of my voice when I pulled out the can and yelled "SPRAY!"
    Moi? Condescending? And isn't dick a little redundant, yes?

Lol

Any who... yes OC sucks, but there are situations where bullet wounds have not stopped assailants. While I would agree for crowd control it's a good tool, I'm still not too convinced OC is effective enough for self defense in a life threatening situation. It is better than nothing.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Moi? Condescending? And isn't dick a little redundant, yes?

Lol

Any who... yes OC sucks, but there are situations where bullet wounds have not stopped assailants. While I would agree for crowd control it's a good tool, I'm still not too convinced OC is effective enough for self defense in a life threatening situation. It is better than nothing.

OC is not for deadly force situations.

zincwarrior

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    Texas, land of Tex-Mex
    So very true. The threat of a face full of ouch works very well on anyone who has ever been sprayed with it. Frat boys on the other hand watch too many tough guy movies and think they will take a spray, lick their lips, and deliver a Steven Segal style ass kicking to the sprayer. Kind of funny when reality, so to speak, hits them in the face.;)

I'd pay good money to see that.

quote_icon.png
    Originally Posted by zincwarrior

Are there streamers in the small version?
    https://www.amazon.com/SABRE-RED-Pep...e+red+keychain
    Thanks!

bwalker

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    N/W Houston
    Must be time to resurrect another old thread. Seriously, this thread seemed the most relevant to my question. I haven't been able to get my wife to carry the M&P Shield I got her so I was considering getting her a CS/OC spray. I found one made by Aerko called Freeze +P Pepper Spray in a 2 oz stream container. Although it says it is "pepper spray" it appears to be a combo of CS and OC. Is anyone familiar with this product? It is available on Amazon and has great reviews from those claiming to be knowledgeable. Also, are you aware of anything in the Texas laws that would be against this? Most of the products I see are "OC" only but this has "CS" as well. It seems to fit the description of a small commercially available spray but I'm wondering whether the "CS" has any bearing on its legality. TIA.[h=1][/h]

Srben

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 6, 2009
    Houston
    I have a couple of oc/cs mixes, but honestly, I don't carry them. Once I started doing research into pepper spray, I found that CS fell out of favor for good reason. If you want to carry a mix, I'd humbly suggest Fox. Anyone that's been hit with it, avoids a repeat performance. Iirc, it's mixed with TCE ( a degreaser), and it's got a good bite. When I qualified with o.c., it was with Defense Technologies .4%, and while it was really hot on my skin (basically, it looked like I had a really bad sunburn), it didn't take too long to flush out of my eyes.

Of course, after I was almost decontaminated, the genius doing the certification pipes up and says "Get ready for the exam!".

Back in my day, you got sprayed and then took the written test.

Top Bottom