• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Searched the forum but couldn’t find anything about them. Anyone have any experience with them. Pretty cheap prices for new and reloads. Rifle and handgun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Capitol Armory ad

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I've ordered from them on occasion - new ammo, never reloads. I just don't trust these reloading places. Never had a problem.

I use SG ammo & Target Sports USA more than anything these days. A Target Sports membership can be worth it.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    I’ve used both new and reloads from
    Them in 9mm about 2000 rounds. Though never a problem personally
    There are just too many instances on reloads from small outfits such as this. Plus My money Stopped going to California.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    They were down the street from my old office. Good guys working there.

I’ve literally run thousands of 9mm and 5.56 reloads from them, never had any issues with it.

I’m sitting on a few hundred of their 45acp HP reloads, and while I’ve only gone thru a few dozen rounds of it, it functions perfectly.

But with new ammo prices being so low, unless it’s just a smoking deal I’ll just buy new.

There are very few reloads I’ll run, but LAX is GTG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I've bought a decent amount of ammo from them and never had a problem, but they pissed me off with their AR lower black friday special last year. They stated in their last email to me that "All the lowers have been shipped and received by the FFL's." but they never provided me the shipping number after asking several times. They straight up stopped responding to emails. I had to do a charge back on my credit card in order to get a refund.

Mohawk600

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    Bought once......... .458 SOCOM and .300 Blackout........they were slow to ship....un-reachable by phone. Ammo looks good but has not been tried yet.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    Looked at them a few times and had some really competitive pricing on what I was after. Thought their shipping was decent too from what I remember. Definitely not a fan of CA, but I wouldn't hold being in CA against them....in fact the opposite. Think about it, an ammo shop right in the middle of Red Square. Talk about giving the middle finger to the politburo.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Bought 500 .380acp new and shot 200 of it and its perfectly fine. Just received 500 reloads in .223 but have not fired any yet. The look nice on the outside. Packed in 40 round boxes.
    It is a bit weird buying stuff made where they can't buy some of it themselves. LAX reloads to supply their range as well, so I look at them as a kind of loyal opposition.

GoPappy

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 18, 2015
    I bought a half case of .44 Special ammo (not reloads) from them a few months ago. The all-in price was the best I found anywhere, and the ammo has been good.

I’d have no reservations about buying from them again.

Top Bottom